Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

rexo87

The release fee is fairly irrelevant in truth - it’s just something Portugal do I think for some legal reasons

Wouldn’t say it’s irrelevant for Vik though. Good chance someone goes that high for him if he continues his form for the rest of this season. Not a huge amount of top strikers out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Do we need another small wing back ? Not much end product …..
In the Championship 17/18 for fulham he played LM and got 16 goals and 8 assists so he can do it at this level, in the champo 16/17 he had 5g, 3a in 26games. In the PL 18/19 he had 2g, 6a in 33 games. So he can have end product just on that LW not as a LB or LWB but would be a good option to have as can play all down the left hand side

JSL

Would fancy Sessegnon on a cheeky loan, I see high upside.
Good shout! The position he plays is where we could improve but he's just come back from injury and not yet up fully up to speed as I read it Playing him in the cup run would be ideal to fully check him over but isn't he cup tied having played for Spurs against Burnley?

TomRad85

Robins doesn't seem satisfied with LB does he. Not a position near the top of my list to go for this Jan.

Edit... unless there's a left footed MVE available on a permanent.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hobo

What we really need is cover for MVE. For me that is the one area we lack cover? I know you could argue Latibeaudiere and Eccles can play there? But I would still rather have a dedicated RB/RWB.

Levship20

If it’s a transfer we have every chance. We have the money
No we don’t! If COH is doing his best to get a better deal, and the club are very reluctant to go further, how the hell can we afford his wages? What do you think he is currently on? I would hazard a guess at somewhere near 50k a week.

SBT

What we really need is cover for MVE. For me that is the one area we lack cover? I know you could argue Latibeaudiere and Eccles can play there? But I would still rather have a dedicated RB/RWB.
If we sign another RB before we bring in cover at LW and RW, I'll be fuming. Nevermind dedicated cover, we don't have any cover on the wings and they've been our most productive positions of late!

JSL

In a loan situation, the wages don't have to be paid all by the borrowing club. Getting game time might be a higher priority and mutually beneficial to all parties

Users who are viewing this thread