Transfer targets (18 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

I think one time I may have done it was when Nick does this weird thing of slowing your account to unusable. Literally nothing loads but when you log out or make a new account it works perfect. I think that’s when Boosh and Booshh happened.

He did it to sky blue kid and everyone thought sbk was talking rubbish. So did I until he did it to me.
Despite having this account for over 10 years I wasn’t about for the SBK era.
One of my biggest regrets.

Alkhen

Sometimes I do wonder how many unique users there are on here, definitely caught a few out replying to their own messages without switching usernames in the past. I had a burner account on GMK but just cant be arsed these days, feels like admin.

Brighton Sky Blue

I think one time I may have done it was when Nick does this weird thing of slowing your account to unusable. Literally nothing loads but when you log out or make a new account it works perfect. I think that’s when Boosh and Booshh happened.

He did it to sky blue kid and everyone thought sbk was talking rubbish. So did I until he did it to me.
Think he calls it two footing the account. Rather than a sending off, just a long term injury

procdoc

I wonder how many new posters Nick banned thinking they were me again. You lot on here aren’t great at spotting me
can tell most posters by their posting style, but I suppose if they had a similar style to you some people may have got banned haha

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Always wondered whether @2024/25 League 1 Champs? might go on to regret his choice

Every Single Day Comedy GIF by Neesin

David O'Day

Yeah it’s usually o’day who calls it and they then get banned. Think @shmmeee reports them too. When it’s me I usually say it straight away.
i'm being nice, in the spirit of turning over a new leaf crack on post

in all hinesty though if people report you it ain't me, i have only actually reported 2 posts 1 was racist and the 2nd was someone making helicopter jokes about leicester

CovLad94

Anyway...back to topic...another clue on the ambitious signing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240116_123538_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116_123538_X.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 246

Greggs

I haven't put too much thought into it. I think @Greggs definitely has an alt-account or two as he loves a wind up
I can 100% assure you I have no other accounts. What's the point? I don't hide anything I say and speak what I feel on this account! Why have more than 1?

Virgin levels of losers do that and I get loads of sexytime.

Users who are viewing this thread