Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

Greggs

All you can do is stand out against your opposition. The other teams analysing you will decide whether that's likely to translate to a better standard or not.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Let's not get too excited though. Eccles and Jamie Allen would be the players of the league in that division.

TomRad85

Let's not get too excited though. Eccles and Jamie Allen would be the players of the league in that division.
Ain't no midfielders driving their teams forward like this guy in league 2 atm really. Cloggers for the most part, see Wrexham for example.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

napolimp

Probably. I’m hoping for a pass average mph stat. I want someone who fires it across the pitch.

Not sure you need that. I think more someone who can create space whilst on the ball, and then thread a pass. Couple of clips from the video shows him doing that well, though I assume the level of opposition is much lower.

I like his positioning on the edge of the box as well.

shmmeee

Not sure you need that. I think more someone who can create space whilst on the ball, and then thread a pass. Couple of clips from the video shows him doing that well, though I assume the level of opposition is much lower.

I like his positioning on the edge of the box as well.

I think we need to move the ball quicker all over the pitch TBH.

WestEndAgro

If I touch his bum hole am I torpPaedo?
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Kyle Edwards released by Ipswich, would take him as back up to Wright. Always looked a handy player but not the best injury record, scored against us at Wembley if memory serves me right.

AFCCOVENTRY

hardly any players on our radar for january atm. king has told robins most likely be summer before we see extra players coming in. unless players leave who need replacing.

godden and moore could be leaving for warmer climates.

King must have seen the YouTube videos of Torp while eating his Weetabix today and changed his mind! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread