Transfer targets (12 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

This experiment to prove that Barnsley are in fact a Championship team does need to end at some point.

The players we signed from them were in their team when they finished 5th in Championship.

Collins, Kitching and Styles were all starters for them.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I love the speculation at transfer window time adds a bit of fun but one I’d try & go and nick is that Liam Millar from under the noses of PNE who’s on loan from Basel I’m sure we have the finance muscle better than Preston just think him opposite side to Saka would be great.
These two on either wing would be frightening, be a great signing this.

Marty

If our transfer budget has gone King needs to come out and explain where the Hamer money went.

I heard we spent the January transfer budget on the team bonding in the mega bowl.

TomRad85

They were also in the team that went down!
Good players can still be relegated, this has been done before. Especially when surrounded by a load of shite.
We already have 2 of those 3 and they seem pretty good to me.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

No but £1.5m and £15m are similar enough to be confused when reporting and substantially different in value for example. And skyblue_55 wasn't overly informative about what he knew. Maybe there is less than we were told or maybe that's another tall tale to put the opposition off. Guess we'll find out in 5 weeks time.
I want to stab my eyes out with a fork what have I just read

Deity

Man United now linked with Vik this morning ….

If he avoids injuries it looks inevitable he will be moving to a bigger club and for big money ….. more money for City.

Sky Blue Pete

In reality the Hamer money will probably be used as next summers transfer budget, not many teams do much in Jan. If we spend a couple of mil on a new midfielder and look at some loan players for the wide areas I'll be delighted.

Me too if Ohare extends

Martw

In reality the Hamer money will probably be used as next summers transfer budget, not many teams do much in Jan. If we spend a couple of mil on a new midfielder and look at some loan players for the wide areas I'll be delighted.

higgs

Alan Browne out of contract in the summer we should test the waters with a bid in jan

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

the rumpo kid

I like the look of romele (?) Donavon from blues only 17 got a big future great young player.
This is based on nothing except me thinking he's good

Users who are viewing this thread