Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

Hamer benched tonight against Villa.
Just saying

58 mins gone, he's been brought on....

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Would take a gamble on Ali Al-Hamadi at Wimbledon in January if the gamble pays off another hefty payment our way.

Sure one Jamie Johnson will be keeping a very close eye on.

long way home

Would take a gamble on Ali Al-Hamadi at Wimbledon in January if the gamble pays off another hefty payment our way.

Sure one Jamie Johnson will be keeping a very close eye on.

I think we will see a player like this as a bit of a project. Daniel Kemp is another to watch put for 24 ex Chelsea, West ham kid a no 10 very Callum O hare look alike looks like he knows where the goal is.

shmmeee

I think that and the possibility of saying you're a Premier League footballer, regardless of whether it's for a shit team, has a lot of sway. Cal's 25 now so if the chance comes up to play in the PL, and with that increase his wages, he's obviously going to take it and I can't say I blame him. Gus did the same. It's a short career and they're going to try and make the most of it.

I have no issues with a player going for a higher division. We want players who are ambitious. Just be pissed off if he fucks is around and goes for free to Hull or something.

TomRad85

I think we will see a player like this as a bit of a project. Daniel Kemp is another to watch put for 24 ex Chelsea, West ham kid a no 10 very Callum O hare look alike looks like he knows where the goal is.
I like keeping an eye on lower league talents. Both of these look better than league 2. I think we were briefly linked with Al-Hamadi in the summer and he seems to have continued his improvement.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

We can go for both?
Worth pointing out not everyone playing in a lower league is a 'project' either. Championship clubs pull from the lower leagues constantly, some work, some don't.. no different to recruiting from a abroad or from Prem B teams in that regard, but there's plenty of talent there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jamieb87ccfc

Player wise I wouldn’t mind looking at Sam Field and Chris Willock think neither has long on their contracts and both linked with us in the past and the same with Finn Azaz.

long way home

Im sure the John swift story had legs and would not be shocked if he was a player we are trying to tempt for this window or the summer

But also can see younger players brought in to develop looking a head to next season.

Deity

Im sure the John swift story had legs and would not be shocked if he was a player we are trying to tempt for this window or the summer

But also can see younger players brought in to develop looking a head to next season.
It certainly had legs but the issue was his current salary.

good player but not really an 8

shepardo01

If their takeover doesn't go through before window closes, they will have to sell. They have taken out a loan to fund general club running banking on a takeover.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Cant remember what the thread was called but does anyone else remember, the one where we all predicted who would be our best signing, top scorer etc for this year

ccfc1234

Intresting, this detailed write up sees him as a 10 and lacking the athleticism to be an 8 which seems to be where we need to strengthen. No doubt he would be a good addition though.

Deity

Intresting, this detailed write up sees him as a 10 and lacking the athleticism to be an 8 which seems to be where we need to strengthen. No doubt he would be a good addition though.

He is a 10 or an inside forward who can come off in off the left … he’s very definitely not an 8

skyblue_55

With the continuing saga of Callum O’Hare’s contract, surely we can’t lose him , or in Doug Kings limited football knowledge , with the Hamer fuck up , just pay him his worth .
We’re lucky that his major injury has seen him come back & be a revelation, so please Doug , with the money you’ve stashed away , give us all a massive Christmas present & learn from your Hamer disaster !

Viktor17

With the continuing saga of Callum O’Hare’s contract, surely we can’t lose him , or in Doug Kings limited football knowledge , with the Hamer fuck up , just pay him his worth .
We’re lucky that his major injury has seen him come back & be a revelation, so please Doug , with the money you’ve stashed away , give us all a massive Christmas present & learn from your Hamer disaster !
Hamer wanted to go, we offered him a deal, he didn’t want to sign. Thats it. No disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread