Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

shmmeee

I can categorically state Kitching is the last signing

Half Baked Boo GIF

Mucca Mad Boys

So who’s missing out of Kitching, Fadz, Thomas, Sheaf & Eccles?
I wouldn’t put it past Robins to start Lati in midfield after the international break. The most likely candidate to miss out would be Eccles.

We’ve got options, we can play 3-4-1-2, 3-4-2-1 or even 5-3-2. It does seem Ayari is viewed as a player who can play CM as well as AM.

I’d have liked one more CM to sign but if we couldn’t get the right player, it’s best to be patient to avoid blundering our resources on a player we don’t really want.

mmttww

Wilson
Collins
Moore

Fadz
Thomas
Lati
Kitching
Binks

MVE
Dasilva
Bidwell

Sheaf
Eccles
Allen
Ayari
Kelly

O’Hare
Palmer
Sakamoto

Wright
Simms
Godden

That’s still a solid looking first team squad really
I count 23 players. We own 21 of them. No academy players bulking it out.

Feel like Ayari and O'Hare could define the season, push us to 70 pts vs. 60ish.

My football club's built the core of new squad for half a decade in a few weeks.

I'm on the f*cking beer tomorrow! Simms to score first half in front of 23k of us.

Adamrb

I count 23 players. We own 21 of them. No academy players bulking it out.

Feel like Ayari and O'Hare could define the season, push us to 70 pts vs. 60ish.

My football club's built the core of new squad for half a decade in a few weeks.

I'm on the f*cking beer tomorrow! Simms to score first half in front of 23k of us.
I’d say Wright and Simms could define the season tbh

mmttww

I’d say Wright and Simms could define the season tbh
Might be, but they need service and under MR, we've never had many goals from crosses. Need a CM (or two) to pick up that responsibility up and run with it. Feel like that'll be what defines where we finish.

SHUNT31

Decent window overall, but not happy with options in midfield. Hopefully we can be in or around play offs come January and reinforce then.

Dions Dong

Overall a transfer window we will never forget.

We sold our main jewels Vik and Hamer but have invested (hopefully shrewdly) across the whole squad with transfer fees of some worth and in theory better quality, including record transfer fees paid.

Its obviously a work in progress and as it stands we may well be a little light in central midfield and possibly another attacker, but Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Trust the process and let’s back the lads 👌

Users who are viewing this thread