Transfer targets (6 Viewers)

blunted

Think some teams are taking the piss with the money they are asking for their players, as they know we have cash in the bank. Barnsley in particular seem to be living in fantasy land with their valuations. Be surprised if we overpay and may keep our money until January or next season. That said, I believe we will switch our focus and buy two before the window closes. Despite what MR has said, may be some more loans if other avenues fail. MR does deal in misinformation on occasion. Get the feeling it may be a last transfer window day thing but I hope we have done our business before then.

Hertsccfc

So you think having four on the bench that you don't really want to use is a good thing?
I'd be concerned if Robins was unsure who he would bring on out of nine players. I can see five out of seven being possible but more than that would be worrying. Would suggest he doesn't know his players ' abilities and relative value to the team.

slowpoke

Didn’t think we would sign anyone this week, early next week I reckon with the international break gives us a couple of weeks to bed new players in, still think it will be three in though.

JimmyHillsbeard

Didn’t think we would sign anyone this week, early next week I reckon with the international break gives us a couple of weeks to bed new players in, still think it will be three in though.

Not if they’re playing international football for Slovenia it doesn’t.

Skybluedownunder

I'm not sure if we were ever even in for him but one of the player's some of the people here liked to mention was Basel's Wouter Burger. He's just gone to Stoke on a 4 year deal.

Well the Coventry City Twitter account did put out that cryptic tweet saying ‘we cooking’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

It was fuck all to do with that. It's just a syaing kids use now.

I highly doubt the administrator of Coventry City’s official Twitter account is anything under 32 minimum.

Like the poster above says, there’s no smoke without fire. Was clearly referring to either Kitchin or Burger

SeaSeeEffCee

I highly doubt the administrator of Coventry City’s official Twitter account is anything under 32 minimum.

Like the poster above says, there’s no smoke without fire. Was clearly referring to either Kitchin or Burger

All the people who work on the Twitter are in their 20s.

That definitely wasn’t a hint. Why would they tweet out cryptic hints about players we’ve aren’t signing?

Sick Boy

I’d be surprised if they’re over 30.

sneferu

Apparently Lewis O'Brien is on big wages at Forest. Doubt he will take a pay cut to come to us. As ever, money talks.

Deity

Apparently Lewis O'Brien is on big wages at Forest. Doubt he will take a pay cut to come to us. As ever, money talks.
He’s been living in Yorkshire since he was a young boy, Leeds are a bigger club, and more likely to be promoted. Money does talk but in this case there are lots of reasons why he MIGHT choose to sign for Leeds.

mark82

Could be dropped purely based on his recent performances. He's been very poor of late according to their forum.
Would have thought he'd be dropped to the bench if that was the case. It doesn't necessarily mean he's being sold. Any number of reasons players can miss games (see Palmer last week).

fatso

Would have thought he'd be dropped to the bench if that was the case. It doesn't necessarily mean he's being sold. Any number of reasons players can miss games (see Palmer last week).
Yea he could be out for many reasons, just saying their fans quite happy he's out.
And even more happy they won and kept a clean sheet in his absence.

Users who are viewing this thread