Transfer targets (18 Viewers)

Tomh111

I've been looking through similar centre backs to Callum Doyles statistical output from last year and so far have managed to find nobody close who is listed as left footed.

Matt smith

We need a central centre back to rotate with fadz

keep Thomas at right he seems like he’s got a lovely diag, binks the same on the other side

over time move Bobby into the fadz role

Tea & Busquets

Some centre backs we should keep an eye on. Jack Robinson, Jerome Opoku, Stephen Kingsley, Scott Wharton, Pawel Bochniewicz, Eiran Cashin. All left footers and pretty realistic imo.

Pusb1

Robins said he wanted 3 in before Sunday. With Wright about to be announced - do we think anything else is immanent?

Samo

Based on absolutely nothing I’m hoping for a loan forward who can play ST or AM and a perm CB.

Its's difficult now with loans though, who is going to loan us a player to understudy to perm strikers?

Mucca Mad Boys

Based on absolutely nothing I’m hoping for a loan forward who can play ST or AM and a perm CB.
Judging from @Saddlebrains comments on the Dragus thread… it seems like we’re after another striker permanently.

Correct me if misquoting you Saddlebrains, but did your source say something like ‘you should see who we’re after’ shortly before Wright news broke.

Which suggests to me we were trying to sign Wright and Dragus simultaneously. Is that a fair summary?

Matt smith

Judging from @Saddlebrains comments on the Dragus thread… it seems like we’re after another striker permanently.

Correct me if misquoting you Saddlebrains, but did your source say something like ‘you should see who we’re after’ shortly before Wright news broke.

Which suggests to me we were trying to sign Wright and Dragus simultaneously. Is that a fair summary?
He said dragus wasn’t the main striker we were going to sign to link up with simms

this is obviously Wright

so we’ll want one more

Mucca Mad Boys

He said dragus wasn’t the main striker we were going to sign to link up with simms

this is obviously Wright

so we’ll want one more
Presumably Dragus was being brought in as a 3rd choice? Which may explain why he wasn’t keen on a move.

fatso

That’s why I’d want someone who can fill in for Allen and O’Hare while they’re out too.
Won't that be Sakamoto, I can't see him getting a run out at RWB now we've signed Van Ewijk, and if we play with 2 up front, the 3 places in midfield will be Hamer, Sheaf and Palmer.

djr8369

I think these will be the positions too. If we spend a couple of million on each it will be an incredible window with quality young players all over the pitch.

Balli001

That’s why I’d want someone who can fill in for Allen and O’Hare while they’re out too.
I suspect that was partly what he meant when he said he would take stock after 3 more. He will see how long they are both still out for and potentially get another loan

Calista

What about Mees Hilgers at FC Twente?
I’m convinced you all keep teasing me with anagrams. I reckon you are really referring to Slim Sheeger, the pacy winger from Colorado Rapids being brought in to keep Haji Wright company.

Users who are viewing this thread