Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

Frostie

Huddersfield
Wednesday
Blackburn
And id even say Boro have had toilet windows

Boro tipped to challenge Autos by many but I've got to agree there has to be some serious doubts over them.

Carrick obviously impressed last season but they did tail off pretty badly.
Lost Giles, Archer, Mowatt, Ramsey & Steffen (although I don't particularly rate the latter). Akpom hasn't kicked a ball in pre-season & there will obviously be question marks over his ability to repeat the feats of last season given his history or if they may even sell him.

Some of the quality they do have though is top notch so... Who knows? That's the beauty of the Championship.

robbiethemole

Boro tipped to challenge Autos by many but I've got to agree there has to be some serious doubts over them.

Carrick obviously impressed last season but they did tail off pretty badly.
Lost Giles, Archer, Mowatt, Ramsey & Steffen (although I don't particularly rate the latter). Akpom hasn't kicked a ball in pre-season & there will obviously be question marks over his ability to repeat the feats of last season given his history or if they may even sell him.

Some of the quality they do have though is top notch so... Who knows? That's the beauty of the Championship.

Tommy Smith and Djiksteel out for Boro for a few weeks more. They will struggle at the start I think

long way home

Robins will have a left sided CB lined up and would not be shocked if we see him signed before Sunday's game. If Wright has signed id expect 2 more a CB and an attacking player, which gives him plenty to look at before he makes his next move.

TomRad85

Robins will have a left sided CB lined up and would not be shocked if we see him signed before Sunday's game. If Wright has signed id expect 2 more a CB and an attacking player, which gives him plenty to look at before he makes his next move.
I said i thought we'd get another statement signing and we have it in the form of Wright but for some reason i'm still expecting a decent sum to go out on a defender too. Not Wright money of course but if we get someone in for 2-3 million i wouldn't be surprised.

SkyBlue_Adam

Mcnally joins Stoke, let's not pretend it's not a great signing for them

Think the price Burnley wanted was ridiculous.. especially when you consider his championship development has come from us

Bobby Thomas is a year behind McNally in development so hopefully this time next year we are laughing

San Francisco

I agree, another LCB and an attacking player, maybe someone who can play CF and ACM next

Yeah. I can imagine us getting a Striker/AM type player in on loan. No idea who though.

Will be interesting to see who the LCB will be. Kitching perhaps? Maybe a free agent? Who knows.

Happy_Martian

Mark another one off the list.

Didn't he want to stay and try for first team football at Burnley ? Don't know what he's going to learn up at Stoke.

Well, at least we know to aim for the Michael Rose side of the field when we play them :)

Winny the Bish

Permanent LCB would be great.

And a talented, permanent CDM who can use this year to learn our system before Gus fucks off would be ideal.

Then an AM and ST on loan to round off th squad.

PVA

I'm guessing we were only interest in McNally on a permanent.

Seems odd that he, or Burnley, would choose a loan move to Stoke over us so presumably we decided we needed some permanent signings at the back and went for Thomas instead.

cooperskyblue

Funny how McNally came in during Jan and kept Rose out the team. Now he has gone Stoke and will probably do the same to him there.

PVA

Funny how McNally came in during Jan and kept Rose out the team. Now he has gone Stoke and will probably do the same to him there.

Rose when Mcnally turns up at training tomorrow

people question GIF

SkyBlue_Bear83

Disappointed to lose out on Mcnally, would have had him back on another loan. Surely would have put us in pole position to buy him next Summer if Burnley decided to sell.

Really can't see the appeal in Stoke for Mcnally

Users who are viewing this thread