Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

I'm sure there were rumours about us being linked with Jack Colback too?

I'm waiting for people to suggest we go for Lyle Taylor

If he’s cheaper than Yates I’d take him. Always seems to score against us. I remember that super cold penalty he took

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

Fuck know's. The Hutchinson/Hutchison carry-on is the one that really baffles me, sometimes from fans who rate him as one of our best ever, which he is. Sheer laziness and utter disrespect.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Even the sky blue tavern got it wrong on one of the booths and I messaged them to sort it out. Still don’t know if they fixed it.

higgs

What about brooke norton cuffy how long has he left on his arsenal contract any chance we could get him permanently

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

fatso

Having a look at the other clubs retained lists which players would you take on a free from here :
I’d take :
• Maxime Colin
• Tomas Vaclik
• Sam Byram
• Lucas Joao
• Ryan Manning
• Ryan Nyambe

Then from the Premier league apologies but this is the best I could find :
I’d take :
• Ethan Galbraith
• Saman Ghoddos
• Luca Milivojevic
Lucas Joao on a free would be worth a punt, depends what his wage demands would be of course, but he's way more effective than Walker or Waghorne.

pusbccfc

no_loyalty

What about brooke norton cuffy how long has he left on his arsenal contract any chance we could get him permanently

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
He signed a new contract with Arsenal in August 2022, but the length of his contract was not disclosed.

Martw

A couple of names we’ve been linked to or heard of Robins like of the player will include Cresswell and Calum Styles both at Millwall on loan last year. Styles maybe less so now Da Silva has signed.

Users who are viewing this thread