Transfer targets (5 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Sonny Bradley has been released by Luton.
He's a beast of a centre half and was their club captain.
He's 31, but could do a job here for a couple of years.
I have mentioned him a few times, he would be ideal and he is also left footed.

Nuskyblue

Sonny Bradley has been released by Luton.
He's a beast of a centre half and was their club captain.
He's 31, but could do a job here for a couple of years.
He's good, injury prone tho? I'm sure he missed a chunk this and last season.

slowpoke

Conor Coady would be an incredible loan signing for the Championship. Unrealistic but I sense there will not be a large queue of Premier League clubs wanting him.
Sort of loan signing top championship hopefuls could go for, but my prediction is Luton.

Manchester_sky_blue

Hear me out...

But Ashley Young from Villa?

RWB... being released from Villa. Must live local, and likely to accept a significantly smaller wage to keep playing at a decent level for a year?
I can see your thinking but he will have options to go and play in sunnier climbs for lots and lots of money. Wouldn't be keen to spaff a big chunk of our budget on players with no resale value

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Having a look at the other clubs retained lists which players would you take on a free from here :
I’d take :
• Maxime Colin
• Tomas Vaclik
• Sam Byram
• Lucas Joao
• Ryan Manning
• Ryan Nyambe

Then from the Premier league apologies but this is the best I could find :
I’d take :
• Ethan Galbraith
• Saman Ghoddos
• Luca Milivojevic

Manchester_sky_blue

Having a look at the other clubs retained lists which players would you take on a free from here :
I’d take :
• Maxime Colin
• Tomas Vaclik
• Sam Byram
• Lucas Joao
• Ryan Manning
• Ryan Nyambe

Then from the Premier league apologies but this is the best I could find :
I’d take :
• Ethan Galbraith
• Saman Ghoddos
• Luca Milivojevic
João keeps getting mentioned but I imagine pretty much any club in the champ would take him

SBAndy

Mindful of the L2 to Championship step. Kane Wilson was flying for Forest Green last season, got a move to Bristol City and hasn’t really had a look in since early season.

Alkhen

Mindful of the L2 to Championship step. Kane Wilson was flying for Forest Green last season, got a move to Bristol City and hasn’t really had a look in since early season.

I really rated Wilson, saw him a lot for FGR. Shocked he didn't get a run as he was clearly the best player in that FGR league winning side. Do find it hard not to take Nigel Pearson's judgement on players with a pitch of salt tho.

fatso

Is it worth bringing in someone like that to share the burden with Fadz and keep some experience in the side?
Exactly, I'd expect us to bring in some loan defenders again, so having another experienced head to share the load would be good. Also it would allow us to rotate Fadz and Bradley, as both are unlikely to play every game, and we looked poor when Fadz was missing.
Either could give 1 to 1 training to the young players which would be a bonus too.

pusbccfc

Cafu released by Forest, weren't we linked with him in January?

I'm sure there were rumours about us being linked with Jack Colback too?

I'm waiting for people to suggest we go for Lyle Taylor

fatso

Jesse Lingard too. What on earth happened to him? He’s been to a World Cup and is now released by Forest.
A massive disappointment at Forrest.

He was only on a 1 year contract, rumoured to be on 200k a week, and only managed 17 starts and was piss poor according to Forrest fans.

So they paid 10.4 million in wages and got 17 starts and zero goals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's over £610,000 per game!

Last edited:

Alkhen

He really should have
Jesse Lingard too. What on earth happened to him? He’s been to a World Cup and is now released by Forest.
He really should have gone to West Ham last year, was already a cult hero there and they offered him a longer deal. I'm sure he got way more signing for forest but it has damaged his rep

Users who are viewing this thread