Transfer targets (8 Viewers)

TomRad85

Not too many options available by the looks of it unfortunately. 34 year old Dwight Gayle doesn't really fit the bill.
Fosu is definitely a good option, I'd just get him in for training and see if he's fit first. Can't hurt.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluecam

Do what I do on FM, search all players in range, filter on >1 premier league appearance & unattached, offer 2 week trials to everyone and see who’s the business.

fernandopartridge

We never sign free agents outside the window but I'd be strongly considering it for some depth.

Why? They will be miles off match fitness, by the time they are the season is practically over. There is a reason only the very desperate pick them up.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Why? They will be miles off match fitness, by the time they are the season is practically over. There is a reason only the very desperate pick them up.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Well its either that or Tavares getting minutes. I don't think it'll happen so hopefully the latter can take us all by surprise.

Hertsccfc

There's a reason why these players are not attached to a club. We should steer well clear and I can't imagine the club would consider anyone from this list unless we had a ridiculous run of injuries like all three keepers getting injured.

TomRad85

There's a reason why these players are not attached to a club. We should steer well clear and I can't imagine the club would consider anyone from this list unless we had a ridiculous run of injuries like all three keepers getting injured.
Its just a bit of chat, it's obviously not going to happen. Chill

TomRad85

Also there's not always a set 'reason' why someone might be unattached. Isco was unattached for a bit last season, honking player right?

Tea & Busquets

Not saying we should sign a free agent to be heavily relied on. All I’m saying is with our injury luck and lack of depth it’d be wise to get someone like Fosu on a short term deal till the end of the season, so we wouldn’t have to stick Bradley Stretton or Fabio Tavares on the left during a playoff final if it came down to it.

Great_Expectations

I get the risk with free agents but there’s a few decent players who are worth a short term contract to have around the squad for depth.

While not match fit, if they’re professionals they should have a good level of fitness so shouldn’t be months to get up to speed. You’d think it’s a low cost option too.

Fosu seems an obvious one; positionally and experience wise. As with all free agents though - there must be a reason he’s without a club?

Blind-Faith

Watching Oxford v Reading , 3rd time I’ve watched Tyler Goodrham since we beat Oxford in the cup, can’t say he looks a cut above league one, a decent player but nothing more.

Michael Craig in the centre of midfield for Reading, always been impressed the few times I’ve watched them, he does look a class act. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

wingy

Watching Oxford v Reading , 3rd time I’ve watched Tyler Goodrham since we beat Oxford in the cup, can’t say he looks a cut above league one, a decent player but nothing more.

Michael Craig in the centre of midfield for Reading, always been impressed the few times I’ve watched them, he does look a class act. Definitely one to keep an eye on.
Never trust anyone with a Christian name for a surname good motto!

Manchester_sky_blue

Looking Episode 11 GIF by One Chicago
Think we should sign the Peterborough scout who keeps buying players for under 200k then selling them for over 5 million, or follow him around.

junglej13

Didn't know which thread to put this on but notice Palmer has got himself a new agent by the looks of his Instagram. Remember the strange Fabrizio Romano tweet in the summer linking him with Norwich. Suspect he may not be here come the end of the summer.

baldy

Didn't know which thread to put this on but notice Palmer has got himself a new agent by the looks of his Instagram. Remember the strange Fabrizio Romano tweet in the summer linking him with Norwich. Suspect he may not be here come the end of the summer.

Your mind’s playing overtime

Users who are viewing this thread