Transfer targets (27 Viewers)

BerksSB

Already played for 2 clubs this season though

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
“Currently, under the FIFA Transfer Regulations, a football player is only allowed to be registered with a maximum of three clubs in one season. This also applies regardless of what country that player has plied his trade in, whether that is in Europe, Africa or South America.”

if that’s true he could play for a third.

JSL

“Currently, under the FIFA Transfer Regulations, a football player is only allowed to be registered with a maximum of three clubs in one season. This also applies regardless of what country that player has plied his trade in, whether that is in Europe, Africa or South America.”

But do we really want him? We've moved on and can do better now IMO

Manchester_sky_blue

Looks like Dragus is definitely on the move. Watford linked but they are signing another forward from Forest which is done bar the medical so would be surprising if they go for Dragus as well.

TomRad85

Good to know, I always thought 2 was the max.

Manchester_sky_blue

Looks a good player to me. Did in the summer, still does now. Done well in Turkey.

I think he looks a clever signing, perhaps now even more so than he did last season. His stock has risen so it would cost us more but he'd be capable of starting up top or as a cover for Wright on the left hand side giving us options and he would have resale value too. Nothing linking us that I can find but seems ideal on paper.

TomRad85

I think he looks a clever signing, perhaps now even more so than he did last season. His stock has risen so it would cost us more but he'd be capable of starting up top or as a cover for Wright on the left hand side giving us options and he would have resale value too. Nothing linking us that I can find but seems ideal on paper.
Yeh although I think he walked away from us in the summer which might be a red flag to Robins and co. Would rather he didn't go to Watford as he does look good.

JulianDarbyFTW

If someone turns us down from a footballing perspective, he's tarred for life in my book. Still hate Lee Bowyer with a passion for that sole reason. Bastard.

Cheylesmore ITK

The FIFA transfer regulations

3. Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected.

TomRad85

The FIFA transfer regulations

3. Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected.

Turkish and Belgian run at same time as ours don't they... so we can probably rule this out.

Hobo

It’s registered with 3, played for 2

So you can move in both windows but only play for 2 of the 3 clubs.

Okay happy to be corrected on that detail. It does say "in official matches", so assume only first team appearances count.

mark82

Can be registered with 3, play for 2.

Users who are viewing this thread