Transfer targets (24 Viewers)

GaryJones

I’m filled with great confidence that the recruitment team will get some quality in the door especially if we are looking at spending millions.
This is an exciting time to be a Sky Blue and if they can get someone special in we have every chance this season - we will start tearing up the Championship with the right addition.
We really are going for it!
Come on!!!!!!!!

GaryJones

It’s long overdue that MR actually has some money to spend and he is delivering once again.
They will have a back up target or two up their sleeve so watch this space!

Manchester_sky_blue

It’s long overdue that MR actually has some money to spend and he is delivering once again.
They will have a back up target or two up their sleeve so watch this space!
I don't think it's even a case of back up targets, MR has talked before about identifying what we need and then having a shortlist of 3,4,5 players for that role.

Kingokings204

Do we need another? Wright our record signing has been missing and still winning. When he comes back Palmer will drop. I’m just worried we have too many. Yes if this Argentinian or someone else but that’s a blockbuster signing.

i just don’t think it’s worth rocking the boat too much when things are this good. Victor torp was just 2m and based on potential as well in a position where easily kelly could move on soon. Ayari went back. It made sense.

if anything sign binks on a perm now if we can while not many know about him and maybe a decent price.

shmmeee

Do we need another? Wright our record signing has been missing and still winning. When he comes back Palmer will drop. I’m just worried we have too many. Yes if this Argentinian or someone else but that’s a blockbuster signing.

i just don’t think it’s worth rocking the boat too much when things are this good. Victor torp was just 2m and based on potential as well in a position where easily kelly could move on soon. Ayari went back. It made sense.

if anything sign binks on a perm now if we can while not many know about him and maybe a decent price.

We are desperately short of forwards.

fernandopartridge

We do need another, we've got literally no cover. Palmer is only a stopgap.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Gibbo

....worried about the wage bill going forward. That is where big spending Championship clubs come unstuck if they don't get promoted- see Derby but there are others. Best to find lower ticket Europeans

DaventryCov

....worried about the wage bill going forward. That is where big spending Championship clubs come unstuck if they don't get promoted- see Derby but there are others. Best to find lower ticket Europeans
I hardly think giving our best player an extra 10/15k a week is going to have us come unstuck……it’s embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread