Transfer targets (23 Viewers)

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Well we won’t be paying that
According to his wi-fi he has played 33 games for Udinese scoring 3goals I don’t know how accurate that is, have fucking look for your self you fucking prick.

sorry, I’ve kind of been on your side a bit recently, but surely this is a wind up? you do get the joke don’t you?

Also do you not watch any other football at all?

wingy

you constantly make yourself look a tit. Udogie is a full Italian international who is the regular left back for Spurs. Seriously, what planet are you on you senile moron
Stop think, he may be going through something he has recently stated a medical situation, downplayed, could be a classic feck em all moment,not you just everyone on the pile on, just a thought.

procdoc

Stop think, he may be going through something he has recently stated a medical situation, downplayed, could be a classic feck em all moment,not you just everyone on the pile on, just a thought.
fair point, but he's constantly calling everyone else a prick

David O'Day

this is the thing, it's one thing to make silly suggestions but as you said he does get abusive when people question the validity of his claim we are trying to sign someone

Skybluedownunder

I did think your original comment above was a bit harsh.

One wrong doesn’t make a right. Aren’t you meant to be a doctor? Thought you’d be better than abusing people online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHUNT31

We have apparently been linked with Spurs left back Destiny Udogie an Italian currently on loan at Udinese, Doug King has apparently asked them for a price. If true it indicates Robins is strongly after a left full back.
Sounds a decent player and a big lad at 6ft 2in.
Come on mate.

Arguably one of the best LB’s in the prem atm 😂

procdoc

I did think your original comment above was a bit harsh.

One wrong doesn’t make a right. Aren’t you meant to be a doctor? Thought you’d be better than abusing people online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m not a doctor 😂😂😂. Most of your posts are on his level so no surprise you’re going into bat for him

Users who are viewing this thread