Transfer targets (24 Viewers)

Jamieb87ccfc

For me O’Hare is a championship player and that’s his level. He is and won’t be good enough for the Premier League. On his day he is superb and a top championship player and I love his passion and the love for the club but don’t see a Prem Club coming in for him. He would never get a game for Burnley with the depth they have.

AFCCOVENTRY

For me O’Hare is a championship player and that’s his level. He is and won’t be good enough for the Premier League. On his day he is superb and a top championship player and I love his passion and the love for the club but don’t see a Prem Club coming in for him. He would never get a game for Burnley with the depth they have.

He will probably join them in the summer when they are relegated.

Flying Fokker

You don’t want to let go do you.😉

Skyblue Bangkok

Just my opinion but think he would be ok for lower level club in the PL. Burnley would be a good fit and even if he was on the subs bench would probably be on 25/30 k a week. Burnley have spent over a 100 million quid to be a bit rubbish.

slowpoke

In a premier team he would be alongside better players, if we get there Robins will sign better players he will have to.
Watch premier games it’s so different to EFL one thing that stands out is space, first touch, pace, fitness, awareness. COH has all that so to right him off is very premature in my opinion.

WestEndAgro

O’Hare may go to Sheffield Utd, I'm hearing Gus is Homesick, so he wants a mate with him, plus it takes 7 minutes longer to get to Amsterdam from there , so that's out the question.

TomRad85

Living in Orlando (Probably on a better salary) or living in Coventry.

Take off your rose-tinted glasses- of course anyone in their right mind would pick Orlando every single time
Most ambitious players would pick a good Championship side over the MLS. Football isn't really about location otherwise Man City wouldn't be snapping up the world's best talent.
Haji Wright, a US international, for example, would be unlikely to head back to the MLS at this stage in his career unless things were going very badly.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hertsccfc

If his current goalscoring output is here to stay and not a blip he is a Premier League player without a doubt, and not even a lower level one.

Hobo

I thought he was poor, he had one good opportunity to put a team mate in and was head down and lost it

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

He is young you can't expect him to be the finished article. Didn't he also cross the ball for Aasgard creating their best chance. Considering they were out of possession so much, I thought he was involved with some good phases of possession football and at times broke Man U's play up.

Looks to have more about him than Tavares. That said, I would like to see him a few more times before making a commitment.

LastGarrison

Take off your rose-tinted glasses- of course anyone in their right mind would pick Orlando every single time😂😂
Do any of our players actually live in Cov?

I’d wager the vast majority don’t.

Hertsccfc

For some reason there’s a tendency on here to right COH off as being good enough to play at Premiership level, I’ll ask the question if he isn’t who in our squad is.
Obviously it all depends how they develop but in addition to O'Hare I would say potentially van Ewijk, Thomas, Kitching, Eccles, Sheaf, Wright and Sakamoto.

Jamieb87ccfc

In a premier team he would be alongside better players, if we get there Robins will sign better players he will have to.
Watch premier games it’s so different to EFL one thing that stands out is space, first touch, pace, fitness, awareness. COH has all that so to right him off is very premature in my opinion.
Not writing him off at all. I’ve seen him play on good days and bad and I watch as much of the Prem as I do of us playing and I don’t think personally he would cut it. For me he is superb and I’d hate to lose him but he is a top championship player. I hope he stays with us.

Matt smith

Take off your rose-tinted glasses- of course anyone in their right mind would pick Orlando every single time😂😂
Read what I said, I said he wouldn’t be doing it for footballing reasons

how many of our players live in Cov?

Championship or the mls?

Hypothetically would haji wright move to the mls next summer if there was an option to?

Last edited:

robbiekeane

Orlando is really shit to be fair it would be a close one

Hobo

he's also actually a fulham player

I know he is a Fulham player and we could be the next step up loan for him? It seemed that Wigan try to play out from the back like we do ( although all teams do now, it's just some of our fans seem to think you can only do if you are Brazil or Barcelona 😂)

JimmyHillsbeard

moving to Orlando now makes sense if it’s the height of your career potential. At 25 a move to the championship ought to signal that you intend to be playing in the premier league or a top European league in two years time.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

QPR were looking at Godden earlier in the year - swap deal for Ilias Chair?

Also just to carry on with the CoH chat, Leeds are apparently interested which would be arguably a more sensible move than Burnley etc..

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Why would they want to swap one of their best players with a couple of million value for a 32 year old with no resale value?

ok, it would obviously be cash plus player, but the fact they were interested and need goals, and Godden is a proven goal scorer, and we apparently (if you take the view of a lot on here and elsewhere) want rid, it makes sense…..

shmmeee

Also just to carry on with the CoH chat, Leeds are apparently interested which would be arguably a more sensible move than Burnley etc..

Would he get into the Leeds side? Their forwards looked their best players to me.

skyblueelephant76

The only link with Leeds is Football League World saying they should consider him. FLW are the most unreliable clickbait football website out there.

David O'Day

I know he is a Fulham player and we could be the next step up loan for him? It seemed that Wigan try to play out from the back like we do ( although all teams do now, it's just some of our fans seem to think you can only do if you are Brazil or Barcelona 😂)
was apart from one good cross a bit meh

rexo87

Alex Mighten just been recalled by Forest after an insucessful loan spell in Belgium. Hasn’t really done anything and likely will go down to maybe league 1 but I remember seeing him a couple of times a few seasons ago and he looked brilliant at times. Defo someone with a lot of potential at only 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread