Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

RoboCCFC90

Throwing a name out there, quite random, but talking with someone at work this morning about his career downfall. Dele Alli?

Could Mark Robins resurrect his career?

Would you take him if he was willing to drop to the Championship?

All hypothetical.

fatso

Throwing a name out there, quite random, but talking with someone at work this morning about his career downfall. Dele Alli?

All hypothetical.
No, if he couldn't be arsed when he was earning 100k+ a week, he's certainly not going to put a shift in on 10k

RoboCCFC90

Right I'm logging off.

As I said all hypothetical, I'm not seriously suggesting Dele Alli, but talking this morning, how his career nosedived into a mountain from quite high is really appalling.

slowpoke

As I said all hypothetical, I'm not seriously suggesting Dele Alli, but talking this morning, how his career nosedived into a mountain from quite high is really appalling.
One of the strangest cases Deli Alli, had the football world at his feet, top player, regular international then it just seem to disappear overnight.

Terry Gibson's perm

AV would spend half his life kicking his arse Alli is a case of too much money to soon.

edgy

Michael Jackson Dance GIF by Play Sports

CovLad94

All hypothetical.
I would rather Milenic Alli from Halifax Town

SkyBlueSam01

All hypothetical.

Rather sign Debbie Harry

Garlana86

Strange, it feels like a while ago since we got Da Silva, i need to stop checking in here every day for news. Kind of set a strange expectation with the first signing so early on. My worry is that if Vik/Hamer becomes a bit of a saga then we may miss some good deals.

CovLad94

Strange, it feels like a while ago since we got Da Silva, i need to stop checking in here every day for news. Kind of set a strange expectation with the first signing so early on. My worry is that if Vik/Hamer becomes a bit of a saga then we may miss some good deals.
I wouldn't worry too much, the club have historically announced first signings on July 1st, remember there being 3 on the same day one season.

AFCCOVENTRY

Interesting reading the Rose interview today on his time at Cov. We received a decent bid from Stoke for him in Jan but we turned it down.

AFCCOVENTRY

I assume that is because he was needed for cover at the time and we were already on a paper thin squad

Probably plus King said nobody is leaving. But he looked like he was off in August as well until they decided to ship Hyam out. Funny case as he claims he was told he would be in contract extension talks a few times this season. Suspect there’s more to it and he wasn’t really offered much more than what he was on.

Sky Blue Pete

Probably plus King said nobody is leaving. But he looked like he was off in August as well until they decided to ship Hyam out. Funny case as he claims he was told he would be in contract extension talks a few times this season. Suspect there’s more to it and he wasn’t really offered much more than what he was on.
Where’s this?

ProfessorbyGrace

higgs

We're the terms offered poor or was the dummy thrown out of the pram over being dropped?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread