Transfer news at 5pm (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It's me, I went down to the kids party and scored a belter. They want me on a 2 year deal but I said my options need to stay open so I will sign for 6 months :)

torchomatic

Sounds good.

AFCCOVENTRY

Judging by TM Rose isn't ready yet for the first team. Will be drip fed in 2nd half of season it seems to understand the 'Jedi way'

olderskyblue

"He's six foot three, very lean, upright and covers the ground and eats the grass up when he runs.

I'll sign him up to do my lawn every fortnight....

Seriously, a tall, good midfielder? Sounds like a reasonable asset.

Liquid Gold

I'd hope that this means we have Fleck and Bigi competing as the more creative Midfielders and Vincelot and Rose competing for the breakup player

Otis

I'd hope that this means we have Fleck and Bigi competing as the more creative Midfielders and Vincelot and Rose competing for the breakup player

That would make sense. We have no cover for Vincelot at all really, have we.

Gazolba

I think this guy will turn out to be a great signing. MLS is a higher standard than L1 so he should have no problem flourishing with us now or even if we get promoted. And he's 6'3"!

rupert_bear

Word from the inside is this Mark Rose is the business potentially played with that Clint Dempsey at Seatle now if o remember correct he does know where the net is

Last edited:

shmmeee

Good signing. Fills a hole in the squad with Thomas and Lawton out for the rest of the season. Get Bigi in permanently as well. Fuck Cole off, bring in a CB in Jan. Loan a keeper and a couple of strikers and we're good.

rupert_bear

Why get rid of Cole ? The only problem with him is fitness which was probably underestimated once he gets up to speed he will be okay in the 5 short games he has played he has made two and score one. He's a class act and class is permenent and is costing us very little so I have heard.

Specs WT-R75

There is always the possibility that Vincelot will be moved into the back 4 (not that I want this to happen), so having Rose as cover for Vincelot makes alot of sense.

Hobo

Why get rid of Cole ? The only problem with him is fitness which was probably underestimated once he gets up to speed he will be okay in the 5 short games he has played he has made two and score one. He's a class act and class is permenent and is costing us very little so I have heard.

Hasn't he been injured in one way or another since 2013? Surely he came here to get match fit not fit? How long are you going to give him? How long has he got to go give us at 34? That is not young for a creative midfielder. I just feel some people are blinded by his status. I would rather invest money in Fleck, Biggi and Maddison. People we can build a team around long term. If TM thinks he has coaching potential I would go with that, but I don't even know whether Cole has his badges and whether that's where he sees his future?

Specs WT-R75

Hasn't he been injured in one way or another since 2013? Surely he came here to get match fit not fit? How long are you going to give him? How long has he got to go give us at 34? That is not young for a creative midfielder. I just feel some people are blinded by his status. I would rather invest money in Fleck, Biggi and Maddison. People we can build a team around long term. If TM thinks he has coaching potential I would go with that, but I don't even know whether Cole has his badges and whether that's where he sees his future?

We know for sure that Cole is not here for the money. So it is either coaching or one last hurrah... or both.

Users who are viewing this thread