Transfer embargo (1 Viewer)

Otis

Few questions. Maybe should be asked at the fans forum.

1. Are we still under one?

2. If so, when are we likely to get out of it?

3. If we are still under the embargo at what point in time do we receive further penalties for not submitting our accounts? There must be a point in time whereby further penalties are incurred surely. Basically, what happens next if we continue to remain under the embargo?

blueflint

otis wish i knew been on internet not found anything hope someone has :blue::blue::blue:

kdrinkell

We are slowly taking on water and you want to get more passengers on ha ha Otis you have lost it.

torchomatic

I would imagine that once SISU officially say they will fund us for the year then the wheels will be set in motion and we can start to - hopefully - bolster the squad. My guess would be within the next couple of weeks.

kdrinkell

If they are allowed bringing players in then where are they playing ? Not position wise location,we havent paid a second months rent so butts arena or the memorial ?

SkyblueBri

We have to have a plan before the FA meeting on June the 2nd that determine the teams that can fulfill their games for the new season, from this comes the fixture listings.

Tank Top

Think about it
4_12_12.gif
How can they be allowed to sign new players, when they havn't payed the rent, its showing the Governing Bodies that the owners, are still in financial strife, and i should imagine the transfer embargo would still be in place, until the issue is solved.

I would imagine that once SISU officially say they will fund us for the year then the wheels will be set in motion and we can start to - hopefully - bolster the squad. My guess would be within the next couple of weeks.

are you deluded ?

sisu have no intention of bolstering our squad , cant even afford the rent for ground

Brighton Sky Blue

Few questions. Maybe should be asked at the fans forum.

1. Are we still under one?

2. If so, when are we likely to get out of it?

3. If we are still under the embargo at what point in time do we receive further penalties for not submitting our accounts? There must be a point in time whereby further penalties are incurred surely. Basically, what happens next if we continue to remain under the embargo?

Birmingham haven't filed theirs yet either. As far as I know, there's a final deadline in June by which the accounts *must* be submitted, otherwise the FL can boot us out of the league full stop since we can't prove we can fulfil our fixtures.

Otis

Just wondering if we think the non-filing of the accounts and the not paying the rent are in any way linked?

torchomatic

I think they CAN afford the rent to the ground, they just want to pay less because of the loss of income going down in to L1.

If you think I'm deluded then I must be deluded.

are you deluded ?

sisu have no intention of bolstering our squad , cant even afford the rent for ground

torchomatic

ccfcway

Ha. Ha. Ha

As if it will be a couple of weeks.

I bet we are still in this mess in sept

Sisu_Cockroaches

I dont think Sisu have filed their accounts as they dont want anyone to know that we are probably not in as bad shape as everyone is making out while they negotiate the rent etc with the Council. They can afford the rent they just do want to pay it.

The rent situation has to be sorted before June when the accounts need to be filed so they have that window to sort it out. I wouldn't be surprised if Sisu have look at alternative venues to play at for next season in the event of these talks braking down. At some point they will say to the council that if they cant get what they want the will not use the Ricoh next season.That would really shit the council up as basically the stadium would become useless without the football clubs name attached to it.

torchomatic

You might have missed the word "I". That means, just me. You think differently. Fair enough. Can I just remind you that as crazy as it seems, people do have different opinions to you sometimes.

if you think they can then were alright then , drama over everyone , sisu have got loads of money

AT doesn't believe we are...he has '...4 or 5 lined up...' already.

I'm now wondering if he was referring to players when he said that...or lines???

Does he know something...or is he the most gullible mug in football??? :thinking about:

Last edited:
You might have missed the word "I". That means, just me. You think differently. Fair enough. Can I just remind you that as crazy as it seems, people do have different opinions to you sometimes.

Yes, MaD, Torchy-boy is right...haven't you seen all the good work done by SISU.

Torchy, I know you have gone on record as calling SISU '...our saviours...', but you are, to coin a phrase from your wide-ranging vocabulary, making yourself look '...a complete twat...' with your continual defence of these parasites.

(waiting for the complaint and subsequent ban...;))

thorninmyside

That's so horrible. Sisu were indeed the saviours of the club at the time they took over. They have invested. .. really one can not blame sisus investors for saying no more.

WillieStanley

Yes, MaD, Torchy-boy is right...haven't you seen all the good work done by SISU.

Torchy, I know you have gone on record as calling SISU '...our saviours...', but you are, to coin a phrase from your wide-ranging vocabulary, making yourself look '...a complete twat...' with your continual defence of these parasites.

(waiting for the complaint and subsequent ban...;))

No need for that!

Is it possible that all this is just tactical posturing.

Users who are viewing this thread