Transfer Embargo being lifted... (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

It is fact that only SISU know the answer to this, and only SISU are not telling us

So other than that fact, not sure how anyone can post?

ccfcway

next 13 days we will have embargo lifted and will have done enough in the transfer market for fans to be able to make an informed decision as to whether they buy a season ticket or not.

we have less than 13 days to wait. SISU have told us that.

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269~2806286,00.html

So, that answers your question, and SISU have told us, so its FACT

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

dongonzalos

next 13 days we will have embargo lifted and will have done enough in the transfer market for fans to be able to make an informed decision as to whether they buy a season ticket or not.

Technically nothing SISU say can be construed as fact, so you really should not have posted this. ;)

Sky Blue Kid

All it says is.... an "Informed decision" They very well may lift the embargo.....Doesn't mean they will bring in players.
All fans are interested in atm is getting the embargo lifted........They have played you good and proper guys. Open your eyes, and smell the........s**t.

dongonzalos

Can't see on on the link where it refers to embargo being lifted in 13 days?

"In recognition of this we are introducing an interim Season Ticket price, which will remain in place until June 30, to allow any supporters plenty of time to make an informed decision once the transfer embargo has been lifted."

You are right actually, it should be sooner than 13 days. As if it was lifted on 30th and the deal expires on the 30th, then that does not give you plenty of time to make an informed decision once the embargo is lifted.

So really it should be any day now?

dongonzalos

"In recognition of this we are introducing an interim Season Ticket price, which will remain in place until June 30, to allow any supporters plenty of time to make an informed decision once the transfer embargo has been lifted."

You are right actually, it should be sooner than 13 days. As if it was lifted on 30th and the deal expires on the 30th, then that does not give you plenty of time to make an informed decision once the embargo is lifted.

Bollox!!!!!!!

Just seen the catch, June the 30th, yes, Which year though? Sneaky buggers :facepalm:

ccfcway

great news that everyone is working hard on the embargo being lifted

I s under the impression it was just Joy that was holding things up, not wishing to file accounts, I didnt realise that it took everyone at the club to work hard this. I hope the tea lady is ok with this duel role of serving the tea and assisting with the filing of the accounts.

Wonder if its like when it snows and fans turn up to help clear the pitch, perhaps we will be called upon to help with the filing.

Sky Blue Kid

No where does it say the embargo will be lifted and enough done in the transfer market to give fans an "Informed decision"

dongonzalos

No where does it say the embargo will be lifted and enough done in the transfer market to give fans an "Informed decision"

It doesn't it just says the embargo will be lifted by then and once it is lifted, there will be in plenty of time for you to make an informed decision.

There was no embargo last summer when they signed Murphy, Dunn and McDonald.

My informed decision was that this was not enough signings.

You added these signings to a squad that only just stayed up and had since lost King, Gunnar, Carsley, Mcindoe, Westwood and Turner.

My informed decision after this, was that we would be relegated.

This time it is possible we will lose (lost) Platt, Nimely, Norwood, Keogh, Cranie, Bigi, Willis, Clingan, Mcpake, ROD.

(I understand some were loanees and some did not feature last season)

However, I am intrigued to see if we have learnt any lessons from last summer, or if history will repeat itself.

The replacement of these players will allow me to make an informed decision, unfortunately I don't think I will be able to make my informed decision until the transfer window closes.

They do not say the embargo will be lifted before 30 June, but it is implied, which is not the same thing at all. Quite simple then to spin their way out of that if it doesn't happen.

Last edited:

DazzleTommyDazzle

They do not say the embargo will be lifted before 30 June, but it is implied, which is not the same thing at all. Quite simple then to spin their way out of that if it doesn't happen.

Not sure how else you can read it.

The new price lasts until 30/6. It has been put in place to allow people to make a decision on whether to buy their ticket after the embargo has been lifted.

If the embargo is not lifted by 30/6 (actually, sufficiently earlier than this to allow incoming transfer activity to take place by 30/6) then the stated reason for having the interim price is nonsensical.

torchomatic

TheRoyalScam

:thinking about:I think we've been down this road before.

Here's a quote from Fisher on 2nd March:

“Our accounts were due on February 29.

As part of the accounts submission process then we have to be able to show committed funding out for the next financial year and, at this stage, we could not do this as we, the board, are still in the process of agreeing and negotiating budgets with the owner.

There is nothing untoward about this and it is perfectly normal to be negotiating funding with the owner.

We would hope to secure funding commitments in the very next few weeks."

That was over 15 weeks ago.

Then again, there's nothing to worry about because Fisher tells us this is 'perfectly normal'.;)

I made my own 'informed decision' a year ago.

Last season was bad.

If we still have a club to support when the season starts, then rest assured if SISU still hold the purse strings it'll go from bad to worse.:blue::blue::blue::blue:

ccfcway

Not sure how else you can read it.

The new price lasts until 30/6. It has been put in place to allow people to make a decision on whether to buy their ticket after the embargo has been lifted.

If the embargo is not lifted by 30/6 (actually, sufficiently earlier than this to allow incoming transfer activity to take place by 30/6) then the stated reason for having the interim price is nonsensical.

my thoughts exactly

how can you make an informed decsion by 30th june, if the embargo isnt lifted till july / aug ?

musicmanskyblue

It's almost enough to make You think that relegation last season was purposeful.. and Sisu are using the slow and painful demise of our beloved club as leverage for their own agenda..

ccfcway

i have been saying that for months

they dont want the club, so there would be nothing easier than managing a league 2 club within minimal income and minimal expenditure compared to a championship club

also, surely the ground isnt worth as much with a league two tennant ?

misses out and then we will sell everyone and go back into another embargo....................

Grendel

Well we know that is a fact or our manager will be walking. He wanted "changes" before he signed his new deal. So I am sure it will be lifted or we will be looking for a new manager.

Grendel

cheever

Well we know that is a fact or our manager will be walking. He wanted "changes" before he signed his new deal. So I am sure it will be lifted or we will be looking for a new manager.

Well I suppose every cloud does have a silver lining, then.....:wave:

dongonzalos

Remind me of that quote again was it:

"they asked me to stop on another year, I said things need to change they assured me it would, lets see what happens and take it from there"

Which has rapidly become "I need new signings or I will walk"

Grendel

Remind me of that quote again was it:

"they asked me to stop on another year, I said things need to change they assured me it would, lets see what happens and take it from there"

Which has rapidly become "I need new signings or I will walk"

So nothing happens - and er let's take it from there. Nice try, want wash - more Thorn crap.

Users who are viewing this thread