Transfer deadline (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Is it still the 31st as normal? Almost half way through now and we've made a good signing in James. Hopefully we can afford at least another one.

rob9872

Used to love deadline day. I wish they'd only open the window for a short period so they can't trickle in through the month. Don't get as many last minute surprises, certainly not the marquee ones after they've hyped it all up.

Peaked in the Robinho to City days, but generally quite dull now.

Agree with you on City, one more addition, hopefully a loan striker from the Prem, would be nice.

Gibbo

I'd love an extra striker, but can't work out the scenario in which he arrives (see other thread). Where on the sliding scale of wages v ability does this striker sit. Cheap = crap Good = too expensive. I hope to be wrong. Assuming we are max'ed out on loans.

rob9872

I'd love an extra striker, but can't work out the scenario in which he arrives (see other thread). Where on the sliding scale of wages v ability does this striker sit. Cheap = crap Good = too expensive. I hope to be wrong. Assuming we are max'ed out on loans.
Send a loan back. Like Giles and Sam, but only need 1 really and recall Brandon as more than adequate cover.

Johhny Blue

Can't stand talk sport and rarely put it on but it's always worth a listen on January deadline day when theres barely any activity and they try and create some faux excitement around the transfer 'saga' of Hartlepool attempting to sign a Darlington u23 player
We should try to get him

Reactions: vow

AOM

Used to love deadline day. I wish they'd only open the window for a short period so they can't trickle in through the month. Don't get as many last minute surprises, certainly not the marquee ones after they've hyped it all up.

Peaked in the Robinho to City days, but generally quite dull now.

Agree with you on City, one more addition, hopefully a loan striker from the Prem, would be nice.

Yeah, or when all the fans gathered outside their grounds all day and harassed the Sky Sports reporters.

1409652975476_wps_5_BwerSg8CAAANqS4_jpg.jpg

Pretty sure some of the Stoke fans had webbed fingers

cc84cov

The way it’s going with games suspended due to Covid won’t be shocked if we don’t sign anyone else incase the leagues end early,suspended game now for us this week

Users who are viewing this thread