Tranmere Rovers Sale (1 Viewer)

Interesting interview with the Tranmere Chairman on BBC Late KO Monday evening. On the brink of a sale he said "I've had to find someone that loves the club and the fans can trust him and I think I've done that now ...... " He also went on to say that the lower division clubs were littered with new owners whose purpose is to rape clubs for their property assets.

Wonder if he's got any particular clubs in mind :thinking about:

James Smith

Not ours, we had very little property or assets to begin with, and that's the problem.

Nope, what have we got except Ryton in terms of property, and our fixed assets dropped from over £1m to just over £500k. That's perfectly normal apparently, Mr Labovitch who signed off on the accounts can't explain why it happened but it's perfectly normal. So that's alright then.

japandy

Not ours, we had very little property or assets to begin with, and that's the problem.
That sentence has more truths than most mumbo jumbo going around. RR really span SISU a yarn when he sold the club to them. He blinded them with the possibilities of what 'could' happen. And thereby lies our root problem. SISU are the only ones interested in buying the Ricoh and ACL/CCC hate them. And SISU won't sell the club because everyone seems to be associated with RR, and SISU hate him with as much passion as the others. If it were a TV drama it would be amazing to watch like Dallas, but alas it is more like a Shakespearean drama full of mystery and revenge. All we need now is for Fisher to come out of the closet and admit to 'relationships' with our Joe.

Grendel

Interesting interview with the Tranmere Chairman on BBC Late KO Monday evening. On the brink of a sale he said "I've had to find someone that loves the club and the fans can trust him and I think I've done that now ...... " He also went on to say that the lower division clubs were littered with new owners whose purpose is to rape clubs for their property assets.

Wonder if he's got any particular clubs in mind :thinking about:

He should bring Mr Coventry in to advise him. I'm sure that ticking clock is still good for business.

Users who are viewing this thread