TRANMERE FAN (1 Viewer)

CovInEssex

Small club mentality, coming on here and refuting every nasty word.

D

Deleted member 2477

Dont feed the troll. We can all have a laugh at his little club at the end of the season

peace ndlovu

We play on the wirral mate well in,

Go back to cov....oh wait
giphy.gif

rob9872

I think it's five, to be fair Steve, unless you are using a semicolon instead of a full stop..
I think it's five regardless. Two missing apostrophes, one missing comma, one missing full stop and a spelling mistake.

Malaka

Sorry, I have no fucks to give. We have ridden our luck and it ran out last week. We go again.

Hobo

Hello i was reading your forum and i came across a few things which tickled me gents and ladies,

Tranmere are poor, Tranmere are league 2 level at best, Tranmere are time wasting, Tranmere this and that.

Did you know to make things worse for Coventry than they already were was that we had 7 players missing through injury & suspension. It was a defeat all day long and anything other than a 3-0 defeat was a bonus. What our side does have is charhacter and a strong group of players who will fight for the shirt so you may have a striker who cost you 750 THOUSAND ENGLISH POUNDS but you cant buy what we have. Our only 3rd win this season so we take anything at the minute.

Not saying Coventry are poor but we never really had alot to deal with for a team going for the play offs and most probably the worst finishing ibe seen against us since our days in the national league against Solihull.

All the best.

I thought you played well and looked a good side despite your injuries. You will soon be climbing the table.

D

Deleted member 2477

I thought you played well and looked a good side despite your injuries. You will soon be climbing the table.
Really or you just kissing arse. They had once shot and were shit for 95% of the match.
I fully expect them to be relegated based on that performance despite getting the 3 points

Tommo1993

Really or you just kissing arse. They had once shot and were shit for 95% of the match.
I fully expect them to be relegated based on that performance despite getting the 3 points

Either total sarcasm or he watched a totally different game.

Skyblue_CP

Tbf, i dont think the way some people reacted on here was the best, but at the end of the day andytranmere knows we were and are the better side, he knows we battered them all game and deserved the win. But smash and grabs happen and fair enough they buried one and we didnt, a loss is a loss. But to suggest it was a gameplan and suggest Tranmere are a better side for camping there half for 89 mins says it all.

Travs

Well done Tranmere on the victory... although I think your result last night is a more realistic picture... Southend arguably the crappest team in the division and you didn’t look remotely like beating them...

hope you avoid the drop and MK Dons go down in your place.... but I can’t see it...

tigersb

How you feeling now loser

Users who are viewing this thread