Trains on Sunday (1 Viewer)

Covstu

We are going from nuneaton at 10am. We deliberately avoided Coventry station for this alone but under not illusion it will be busy over there. We have a crate so just need to get tickets and wait it out

no_loyalty

I have booked train from B'ham Moor Street, I'm hoping its not going to be mega busy?

kdrinkell

Wheres all this 40,000 fans on trains BS coming from,I know stacks who are going on coaches or going earlier or driving and then theres the ones going at different time trains ??

just rang Virgin to ask what arrangements had been made for Sunday as it's going to be bedlam, told me not to worry you have a reserved seat and if any one sits in it you can tell them to move. I don't think the Indian call centre have been briefed about the mindset of your average English football supporter!

I did exactly the same thing today, I'm travelling from Nuneaton

We are going from nuneaton at 10am. We deliberately avoided Coventry station for this alone but under not illusion it will be busy over there. We have a crate so just need to get tickets and wait it out
did you get the same answer?

Pretty much, however they did say I had:

"booked with the trainline so why are you calling us?"

I then called the trainline and they said "not to worry, you have a reserved seat"

so that's my mind at rest now then....

I am looking to swap 1 train ticket in couch b for one in coach c on the 09:56 from Nuneaton to Euston on Sunday.

Can anyone help or advise ?

Brylowes

The virgin pendolinos come from Liverpool to Euston and are always busy, why are there no
Football specials running, or are there.

shmmeee

Waiting at Leamington for first train. Just been told to wait for the next one because I've got a kid with me. Loads of people here already.

shmmeee

First train just arrived ram packed full of city fans, like a Japanese tube train. Only about half the people on the leam platform got on. Here's hoping the one in ten minutes is better.

samccov1987

8.51 from cov was overflowing. They had to take people off. The clowns had let too many people on the platform and caused chaos - people trying to get off couldn't as people were piling onto the carriage.

Apparently for the 9.51 they're filtering people onto the platform.

shmmeee

My ticket was from Cov but I thought that'd be chaos so just drove to Leam. Half expecting to get kicked off for skipping the first change.

letsallsingtogether

You think that is bad wait until the return all the ones that a me on Saturday and the Oxford fans all trying to get home Nightmare.
well sitting in my Hotel room drinking a coffee all I can hear is sirens every where Green Man will be full already 5 taxis left our hotel already.

Nick

Administrator
You think that is bad wait until the return all the ones that a me on Saturday and the Oxford fans all trying to get home Nightmare.
well sitting in my Hotel room drinking a coffee all I can hear is sirens every where Green Man will be full already 5 taxis left our hotel already.

Hooligan! Watch the caffeine :)

Sky

Whats the 9:25 to southampton like (banbury)? Theres only one of those an hour so if people miss those ones its going to be horrendous

Users who are viewing this thread