im-confused

Aug 9, 2008
Everywhere
Today in the paper I read that Andy Thorn said that there was a scrap during training and that "It should have been on pay per view".

Any idea who this was between and the reason?

Maybe the reason westwood had an injury?

Any thoughts?

Gaz

Mar 5, 2008
Hinckley
Maybe it was that 50/50 tackle that AT was on about where Quirke got a knock which almost made us loose him for the reading game.

im-confused

Aug 9, 2008
Everywhere
A 1-0 bet on page being scorer was always a good bet to put on, and my dad once won some money because of it.

Page played for chesterfield but now does not have a club.. might be retired.

ccfcdan

Apr 2, 2011
Daimler green, Radford
Apparently it was all an accident. Richard Wood thought some lads had broken into the traning ground and so he whacked one of them.Fortunately Thorny was on hand to explain that theyre names were Roy & Isacc and that they were actually part of the squad.

im-confused

Aug 9, 2008
Everywhere
Apparently it was all an accident. Richard Wood thought some lads had broken into the traning ground and so he whacked one of them.Fortunately Thorny was on hand to explain that theyre names were Roy & Isacc and that they were actually part of the squad.

Is hat a joke? because I could actually imagine this happening xD

CovScott88

Apr 13, 2010

Haha, like!!

TimRussell

Mar 7, 2011
HCMC, Vietnam
A mate of mine used to live next door to Robert Page when he was at Sheff Utd, always said what a great bloke he was, thing they were fairly regular drinking partners for a while. Smokin' hot missus by all accounts too.

Users who are viewing this thread