Training ground (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

OK so it was flagged up that King didn't pay for the improvements, but nobody seems to want to tell me who did.

Who paid for the training ground improvements? Somebody must have a definitive answer eh.

Eh?

Eh eh?

David O'Day

OK so it was flagged up that King didn't pay for the improvements, but nobody seems to want to tell me who did.

Who paid for the training ground improvements? Somebody must have a definitive answer eh.

Eh?

Eh eh?
They eBayed a couple of the handbags joy had left around the place

NorthernWisdom

Flagged where?
On one of the interminable threads we've got. If it was posted as King didn't, then the obvious assumption is that somebody must know who did eh, else they wouldn't be able to know that King didn't.

And the obvious assumption is that one of our many ITKs must know.

They know, you know. They've got experience.

Grendel

On one of the interminable threads we've got. If it was posted as King didn't, then the obvious assumption is that somebody must know who did eh, else they wouldn't be able to know that King didn't.

he’s got problems that’s for sure

mark82

Ok, I'll ignore it then. 🤣

NorthernWisdom

Ok, I'll ignore it then. 🤣
I mean there is a serious point, that if he didn't it would indeed be useful to know who did, as it would be useful to know just how improvements are being financed or otherwise. It's the same as the ground - just what the deal actually is would be useful to know if we should be optimistic or wrist slashing.

But the claim is out there, so now it's time to put meat on the bones.

mark82

I mean there is a serious point, that if he didn't it would indeed be useful to know who did, as it would be useful to know just how improvements are being financed or otherwise. It's the same as the ground - just what the deal actually is would be useful to know if we should be optimistic or wrist slashing.

I agree. It's just the source of the comment being this mad house that makes me dubious.

Grendel

The hedge fund I assume

ccfcchris

Some posters on this forum thrive on constantly posting that this club is a basket case. It will never change. My comment is a general view and not directed at anyone in particular.

Hobo

You should go on Newcastle United's or Man City's forum and ask who and where is their finances actually coming from and who is actually paying for what?

Hobo

I think you are missing my
I don't support either of those clubs, so it'd be a bit daft if me to do so.

I suppose I could learn Dutch and ask Heerenveen
I think you are missing my point?

Users who are viewing this thread