Trainer Refurbs (1 Viewer)

Rich

What is wrong with you people? I generally wear the soles out before they look worn. Just chucked a bag full in the tip that all looked like new until you look at the bottom.

LastGarrison

Can’t recommend Chris at Sneakerrehab enough:

Lives in Nuneaton and charges £15 a pair and does an amazing job. Also, does alterations so he can do things like change the colourways, or personalise them so unpicks the Gazelle and replaces it with CCFC or whatever you want.

This was the job he did on cleaning my pink Gazelle’s:

fernandopartridge

Before (right), after (left) Sneakers ER. This was a few years back but those trainers are from 2007. Quality of Adidas has nose dived recently.
d44c19c49c7f08fb459d49d573675333.jpg

Nick

Administrator
They look great

I have managed to get mine a lot better but what do you do with seams? Have tried a bleach pen.

I think they might need painting?
8bb4e81cca63e8c26fe3416f08ac1c5e.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Can’t recommend Chris at Sneakerrehab enough:

Lives in Nuneaton and charges £15 a pair and does an amazing job. Also, does alterations so he can do things like change the colourways, or personalise them so unpicks the Gazelle and replaces it with CCFC or whatever you want.

This was the job he did on cleaning my pink Gazelle’s:

Do you have a number? I don't have FB or anything :(

Scrap that, made an IG to message him as I saw those footy boots!

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

I swear by Adidas. Can’t go wrong. Always replace a pair of blue Sambas like for like to wear every day. I don’t know if it’s any use but at the Adidas store in Oxford Street do very good work with cleaning. They deliver same day within the M25 but next day if they use an external courier. We’ve always dropped ours off there but I’m pretty sure they’ll take deliveries. Failing that there’s always Crep Protect kits. Well worth getting one. I’m crap at that sort of thing but I’ve managed to make mine and the Mrs’ Sambas, Gazelles, Hamburgs, Spezials, Jeans, Campus and Stadts look almost brand new without much effort.

Nick

Administrator
Took them over to Chris in Nuneaton. He's done an amazing job of those and my football boots.

Really decent bloke as well.

LastGarrison

Does a top job doesn’t he?

I’ve got a couple of pairs of Stadts (don’t wear new trainers to Cheltenham) coming his way!

Users who are viewing this thread