Train to MK (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Hi guys, I got my train tickets to MK on Boxing Day, and I'm just wondering, how long does it take to get to MK on a train, my train departs at 1:30 so I'm bricking it really!

Any help much appreciated.

hutch1972

Hi guys, I got my train tickets to MK on Boxing Day, and I'm just wondering, how long does it take to get to MK on a train, my train departs at 1:30 so I'm bricking it really!

Depends on which train you get, could be anywhere between 1/2 hour and an hour. I'd be tempted to leave a little earlier than 1.30 though just to be on the safe side

davebow87

I'm getting train early...think it leaves Cov about 8.40 ish. Breakfast in MK and then off for a "few" beers.

Bugsy

yeah im getting off at fenny stratford or something like that, apparently its got 7 pubs in a space of 5mins within each other... :D:D:D cant wait its gonna be a sky blue day :guitar2::guitar2:

ShInnbob

Heads up to you all as I live in MK! Bletchley station is closer to the stadium, but Virgin train doesnt go there I believe.

Theres another thread on here stating travel options from MK station to get to the stadium also.

CJparker

yeah im getting off at fenny stratford or something like that, apparently its got 7 pubs in a space of 5mins within each other... :D:D:D cant wait its gonna be a sky blue day :guitar2::guitar2:

I think that the SBA will be taking over Fenny Stratford! London Supporters Club will be there in force, as will many ohers judging by what I'm reading on this board

wingy

I might be taking the car ,you could have a lift if you like then we could have that little chat you requested.;)

Bugsy

I think that the SBA will be taking over Fenny Stratford! London Supporters Club will be there in force, as will many ohers judging by what I'm reading on this board

hope so......:claping hands::claping hands: :claping hands: all aboard SBA train :D:D:D god its going to be such a laugh...... :pointlaugh:

Last edited:

Astute

I might be taking the car ,you could have a lift if you like then we could have that little chat you requested.;)

He might want to watch the game though :D

Users who are viewing this thread