Train station (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

I have not been this excited as a CCFC fan since the night I saw us win at old Trafford!! I really hope tomorrow we show our sold out stadium and the millions watching around the world on SKY what a great club we are by raising the roof volume wise.

On a separate point when is the now approved Train station due to be operational? I know planning went through before the season began.

ccfc1234

Many thanks for your help. It says work is starting in September and will be completed finished in May 2015. Even though these things always overrun a few weeks it should still definitely be ready in time for the the first game of next season. Great News for CCFC fans.

SonOfSnoz

Many thanks for your help. It says work is starting in September and will be completed finished in May 2015. Even though these things always overrun a few weeks it should still definitely be ready in time for the the first game of next season. Great News for CCFC fans.

Work has indeed started on the side of the track!

Seen a few diggers there last week, unless it's for our new stadium ;)

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Amazing what is being spent on the cross rail line in London and of course potentially with HS 2.

Totally agree. It should have been completed a long time as it was approved. Other countries put the UK to shame on organising things around infrastructure.

skybluepm2

At easy we'll get a season out of it before Tim decides to take us out of the city again :)

Users who are viewing this thread