Train question (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Apologies if this has been done to death but last minute change means going by train today... is there a train that goes near at Andrews or where is the best place to get off?

cheers!
PUSB

KeresleyArmpit

Adderley Park If coming from cov stations, 15/20 min walk from there. Think you have to change at bham international on matchdays though!

Bordesley’s closest but that’s served by the bham moor street line, Stratford-upon-Avon etc.

Grendel

Adderley Park If coming from cov stations, 15/20 min walk from there. Think you have to change at bham international on matchdays though!

Bordesley’s closest but that’s served by the bham moor street line, Stratford-upon-Avon etc.

Trains don’t go to aderley park from Coventry - it’s a 20 minute walk from New Street

AStonesThrow

I always walk down from new street with my two kids, had an earlier journey today so here already. Enjoy the game!

Grendel

Expect Grendel to now argue that not EVERY train stops at Adderley Park from Coventry and that is what he actually meant ;)

It’s the only train that does until about 6 at night and if it’s 10 minutes late then you are screwed - the train I’m on now is 10 minutes late - and there’s no direct train back until 11 at night - you have to change at international

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Expect Grendel to now argue that not EVERY train stops at Adderley Park from Coventry and that is what he actually meant ;)

It’s the only train that does until about 6 at night and if it’s 10 minutes late then you are screwed - the train I’m on now is 10 minutes late - and there’s no direct train back until 11 at night - you have to change at international

Nailed it.

ps1948

As expected, the wise one had to respond, having been proved to be wrong. Obviously, if the train is late, there's a chance of missing the start, but that goes for every mode of transport - going in a car can be easy, but sometimes a nightmare on the A45.
I'm happy to get to B'ham International and change on an earlier train, but handy to know I could get there direct from Tile Hill if it's a late decision to go.

Users who are viewing this thread