Tragic - 16 years old (1 Viewer)

wingy

Surprised I never heard any sirens.
It's a pretty vibrant street at night.
Lots of street drinking outside the bookies ,corner shops , fast food joints.
Won't have been quiet up there by any measure.

Macca

The true tragic face of gangster culture as not seen by sad middle class twats living in the shires who idolise it

stupot07

Awful. Why are these kids out at night carrying knives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all gang related, drugs, turf war, eye for and eye.

Not helped by austerity, no youth provision, no positive activities, child mental health services in crisis, lack of aspiration, lack of police, lack of youth offending/probation to do proper intervention work worh them, a prison service that's not fit for purpose, a shite benefits system, poverty, materialistic culture of wanting things now, social media, lack of intervention services, poor parenting, latch door kids as adults forced to work when their kids get to 2 years old, social care in crisis, not enough consequences, not enough tools for the police, etc, etc

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smouch1975

It's all gang related, drugs, turf war, eye for and eye.

Not helped by austerity, no youth provision, no positive activities, child mental health services in crisis, lack of aspiration, lack of police, lack of youth offending/probation to do proper intervention work worh them, a prison service that's not fit for purpose, a shite benefits system, poverty, materialistic culture of wanting things now, social media, lack of intervention services, poor parenting, latch door kids as adults forced to work when their kids get to 2 years old, social care in crisis, not enough consequences, not enough tools for the police, etc, etc

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
So in the main lacking then stu?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Macca

More African gang violence. Broad daylight murder. Police must know all of them can’t be many

ccfctommy

I'm currently watching the show Top Boy on Netflix. Basically about London drug gangs. There's a scene where someone gets shot in board daylight and I thought. Cmon really? Broad daylight? How unrealistic is that!? Feel a bit foolish now. It is realistic and it is happening here.

Users who are viewing this thread