Tottenham Travel (1 Viewer)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Looked around but couldn't find any posts about it, but how is everyone getting to the Spurs game?

Cheapest train we found was £38 and can't afford that.

skyblue1991

Try redspottedhanky.com for cheaper travel.

Probably driving and park in one of the towns outside M25 (Potters Bar, Cheshunt)

charlievictor

Try Megabus they do a train service, you can sometimes pick them up cheaper.

If that fails get a bus down there, a lot cheaper but takes longer.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Split your journey at Banbury. Quick look on nationalrail.co.uk has a Cov > Banb return at £8 and a Banb > Marylebone return for £18. Network Railcard might help too.

Si80

All of the coach travel from the club is sold out. The fella serving today told 2 lads that were getting tickets ahead of me that they were all booked.

Baginton

i find it hard to believe the club have 'sold out' of coach bookings, surley they'd carry on taking booking til everyone is done to fill as many as possible, they must make money out of it!!

NuneatonSkyBlue

i find it hard to believe the club have 'sold out' of coach bookings, surley they'd carry on taking booking til everyone is done to fill as many as possible, they must make money out of it!!

Maybe they can't get hold of anymore coaches. Harry Shaw only usually provide about 5 or 6 at most and the club then have to go to coachleasing and johnsons. And considering i brought my tickets on monday at about 10:30 and was put on coach 6 im pretty sure there will be about 25-30 coaches going.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I'm a little miffed.. ordered tickets on the internet on Monday.. not even a hint on the website about travel arrangements- I thought that the club would have made this obvious as to the fact that to book travel you had to phone ASAP. I genuinely believed that travel arrangements would be announced at some-point this week.. guess I'm going to have to call today, plead my case and see where it gets me. Just checked out train travel-from Nuneaton its expensive and complicated? Car journey=parking a 'mare?

kepit 2 yusen

I'm a little miffed.. ordered tickets on the internet on Monday.. not even a hint on the website about travel arrangements- I thought that the club would have made this obvious as to the fact that to book travel you had to phone ASAP. I genuinely believed that travel arrangements would be announced at some-point this week.. guess I'm going to have to call today, plead my case and see where it gets me. Just checked out train travel-from Nuneaton its expensive and complicated? Car journey=parking a 'mare?
<br />
<br />

I reckon it's still worth a call to the shop today. They maybe sourcing more coaches if demand is still there. I think there were approx 50 coaches for Arsenal game.

ohitsaidwalker king power

OK.. cool sweat over... claimed coach tickets 2 at £15... ideally like to travel independently but with it being the game it is.. this is the cheapest and most sensible way to get there for us both. Thanks all.

PVA

WHL is my 2nd nearest football league ground, about 5/6 miles away. Still it will take me about an hour by public transport!!

Users who are viewing this thread