Torchomatic on radio (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

On way back from game I heard a message from a "Torchomatic from Warwick" saying what a great job SISU are doing and Joy was wonderfull.

Just had to get home, log on and say what a prat this person is?

Otis

I think he was on the wind up.

Sentiment was true but he laced it with syrup and put a cherry on top.

torchomatic

Not guilty. That's happened before to me and someone else on here I seem to remember.

I may text in saying "I hope the club is liquidated" from the SBT/ACL Mafia.

procdoc

I might ring up next week pretending to be Grendel. I'll disagree with what they say then shout down to them

Mucca Mad Boys

I didn't listen to CWR after the game, but it must clearly be a prankstar because why would Torch phone up CWR saying his name was 'torchomatic' and not his real name, I wouldn't phone up and say 'Sky Blue Taylor' I'd use my real name 'Taylor *******'.

I don't think Torch has ever said SISU are doing a great job, nor Joy was wonderful.

Would've been quite funny to hear though.

dadgad

I might ring up next week pretending to be Grendel. I'll disagree with what they say then shout down to them

:p To do this accurately you'll need to suck up the contents of a hot air balloon and then exhale by spouting bollocks with a haughty wheeze.
Everyone'll get it.:p

Paxman II

I think if I bothered to phone this woeful show i would indeed use my username so all could recognise who it was. I might just try that...;)

torchomatic

Just as long as you don't say you're me!

I think if I bothered to phone this woeful show i would indeed use my username so all could recognise who it was. I might just try that...;)

SkyBlueSwiss

Not guilty. That's happened before to me and someone else on here I seem to remember.

I may text in saying "I hope the club is liquidated" from the SBT/ACL Mafia.

Torch,
I do not agree with a lot of your posts on here, but for someone to call up and pretend to be you is just plain wrong.
It shouldn't happen to anyone - not even GrenDuffy :wave:

torchomatic

Have to agree, SBS. An odd thing to do. Obviously some saddo on here.

Torch,
I do not agree with a lot of your posts on here, but for someone to call up and pretend to be you is just plain wrong.
It shouldn't happen to anyone - not even GrenDuffy :wave:

Grendel

:p To do this accurately you'll need to suck up the contents of a hot air balloon and then exhale by spouting bollocks with a haughty wheeze.
Everyone'll get it.:p

Wow your one liners get better and better.

Are you one of the Krankies?

Users who are viewing this thread