Top of the comeback table... (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

81a81d4c7db74e4fb48da96a2551096c.plist

That’s some fighting spirit.

Score first against the Posh and they crumble!!

Just a pleasure to be THAT team that never gives up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fergusons_Beard

Also for those that are saying we don’t create enough here’s two tables for you.

Average shots a game v average shots on target.
ba32a695102813a3b34c726a9e920c6e.plist
ef503fb51915061e1835687bfaf640b8.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lord_garrincha

We're not just top, we're bloody miles clear... didn't even realise how effective we have been from behind this season.

Warwickhunt

we have got to learn how to play against the teams that come out and press high and foul consistently for the first 30 minutes of the game.

ccfcway

we have got to learn how to play against the teams that come out and press high and foul consistently for the first 30 minutes of the game.

I wouldnt say any of Tranmere, Rotherham or Shrewsbury constantly fouled in first 30 mins and they are the only teams who have beat us.

mds

I thought the Shrews got stuck from the off and kept at for the duration of the game, scored one of theirs after a hard tackle\foul on Macallum,

Sky Blue Pete

I wouldnt say any of Tranmere, Rotherham or Shrewsbury constantly fouled in first 30 mins and they are the only teams who have beat us.
Crazy that two of three defeats we could easily have won. AmAzing what the team and robins have done

wingy

I thought the Shrews got stuck from the off and kept at for the duration of the game, scored one of theirs after a hard tackle\foul on Macallum,
Just had a glance at the match thread and it looks that way in first couple of pages,tried to copy or link but something's playing up on my phone or the site I think .
We edged it on the foul count 15-13

Users who are viewing this thread