Top goalscorer odds (2 Viewers)

higgs

We still could be going to Ibiza!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

rob9872

Dead heat is always half the odds, unless you get a good deal that all these online bookies sometimes give

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk
Half the stake not half the odds (as in half wins and half loses).

rob9872

Btw - have you checked the rules on this guys? Depending who you have bet with, do the play off games and Wembley count? Could be another 3 games to include and therefore an even greater chance of winning the award ... and your bets!

BackRoomRummermill

Its a big ask today to get 2 or more and the other guy not scoring so I am pleased anyway each way wise , as long as CCFC advance I am happy.

We actually have a wee legend here in McNulty , imagine if he had started scoring in August !!

larry_david

Well I got 210 back. How about everyone else? Now is not the time to reflect on that missed pen against Carlisle or the sitter header against Yeovil, or the hatrick he could have had Chesterfield away... Never mind

BlueElephant

Well I got 210 back. How about everyone else? Now is not the time to reflect on that missed pen against Carlisle or the sitter header against Yeovil, or the hatrick he could have had Chesterfield away... Never mind

£135 off £20 for me so not a bad investment at all

Users who are viewing this thread