too much too young - flag design (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just a plain sky blue flag with CCFC in big letters. Simple.

Covkid1968#

B-Ban-Boogie

CYd4fll.png

TTG

I got the two tone thing from Curtis sport (programme) - bluechilli do the graphics (director is a co v fans so.you never know

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I’m getting a bit confused now, I do like this version but I’ve seen it on Facebook being mentioned as a much smaller version. Only thing I would change is to put ‘Coventry’ in black so it stands out and continues thevtwo tone theme

If you put Coventry in black sent would also need to be black. Alternate the colours. Otherwise it's white all togther on one side, black on the other.

matesx

I’m getting a bit confused now, I do like this version but I’ve seen it on Facebook being mentioned as a much smaller version. Only thing I would change is to put ‘Coventry’ in black so it stands out and continues thevtwo tone theme

good shout

Otis

Surely 'The Special Ones'? They aren't a ska group.

But anything's better than having away fans taking the piss over the flying of StC motto at st andrews.
In the same way fans take the pee with Millwall fans when they sing "We are Millwall, no-one likes us?"

We would be taking the phrase and turning it on its head. I think it works wonderfully well. We make "Sent to Coventry" a positive.

And anyway, away fans will always take the pee whatever.

pipkin73

What will the size of the flag be? I can see what price i can do/get and then you have something to compare with.

ccfcchris

In the same way fans take the pee with Millwall fans when they sing "We are Millwall, no-one likes us?"

We would be taking the phrase and turning it on its head. I think it works wonderfully well. We make "Sent to Coventry" a positive.

I guess some just don't get it Otis.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hadn't actually thought about how it'd look if we're still plying in Brum.

'Sent to Birmingham' really doesn't have the same ring to it.

'Sent from Coventry'?

TTG

When we expecting.it by?

Otis

Hadn't actually thought about how it'd look if we're still plying in Brum.

'Sent to Birmingham' really doesn't have the same ring to it.

'Sent from Coventry'?
The whole point though is that they are sent to Coventry City though isn't it.

Last edited:

TTG

Isn't the whole point though is that they are sent to Coventry City though isn't it.
They other people are literally using the same banner

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I chipped in for the banner mentioned on here, where the target was about £1500 but I haven’t seen much posted about it for a while - is the one on Facebook for the same banner?

Users who are viewing this thread