Tony Pulis (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Parted company with Crystal Palace two days before season starts following breakdown in relationship with club. I have to wonder what the f**k is going on in the premier league, he performed a minor miracle keeping them up last season.

RFC

Tell you what's going on, personal owning, managing & controlling are not competent or fit for purpose IMHO!

Is anything likely to change? NO

lifelongcityfan

Tell you what's going on, personal owning, managing & controlling are not competent or fit for purpose IMHO!

Is anything likely to change? NO

What on earth do you know about fit and proper persons.... all i see is you sticking up for the worst owners in the league... HELP! do one please

Terry Gibson's perm

They are doomed now, the club have not given him the correct funds to survive they are another club just banking the sky money and hoping that there are 3 worse teams than them.

RFC

What on earth do you know about fit and proper persons.... all i see is you sticking up for the worst owners in the league... HELP! do one please

Our situation is no different to most but as a mere supporters unfortunately we don't get to choose who owns the club, never have and never will! PUSB

ccfc92

Our situation is no different to most but as a mere supporters unfortunately we don't get to choose who owns the club, never have and never will! PUSB

Yeah, most teams get moved away 35 miles. You always see Man U playing home games at Anfield.

Users who are viewing this thread