Tony Nicklinson (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Cannot begin to understand what this guy went through, the sheer frustration of every living moment. Torment. May he find peace now.

My condolences to a brave and remarkable family.

Rest in peace Tony Nicklinson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19341722

spwaverley4916

Totally Agree - my best mate went down with this about 5 years ago - the liveliest likeable man you could ever meet. Now confined to a chair and can just move his fingers on one had to type on an addapted laptop.
his wife, and two sons have been terrific and have coped so far like Tony's family.

I am not religious but i pray every time I think of my mate that a miracle happens and he comes out of it.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My brother has had 4 serious strokes. He is now wheelchair bound. He can at least move from the waist up, but cannot stand or use the left side of his body. His dignity is nil as he is now incontinent and because he lives on his own in a VERY isolated village, he has to have health visitors come in 4 times a day. He cannot even make himself a cup of tea. He just stays on his bed all day. He once spent 10 hours on the floor because he fell from his wheelchair and couldn't reach his phone. He wasn't discovered until the health visitor came the next morning. I would understand if he were to take his own life - very upset, but I could understand. All this for a previously very active man is heart-breaking, so I have every sympathy for Tony Nicklinsons family. RIP

Real

I believe in euthanasia for adults. If our pet is suffering we can have them put to sleep, so why not an human being?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Rest In Peace :(

Users who are viewing this thread