Tonight's phone in (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

What did he say? Did he mention Tranmere to Clive?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Haven't listened to it since we buggered off to Northampton, it got too depressing and now I'm out of the habit.

Did listen to the monthly ice hockey program they did but that seems to have disappeared this year.

Grendel

Basically what I've been saying about TM and the team and basically realise what TM has achieved.

Yeah he was always very level headed and considered on here

zuni

mainly ranted about wasps being mentioned ...said you advertise show as home of the sky blues, response back was (had to laugh at this) "well it doesn't say is isn't the home of wasps either or something close to it).....called linnell by the name of clive and was given short shrift, stuart did get very arsey

stupot07

Stuart was very arsey. He always is if he doesn't agree with you. Thinks his opinion is above the rest. Almost implied that most fans aren't bothered about wasps being here and that loads of cov fans go to wasps now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

I would say most fans ARE bothered about Wasps being here, but just that now there is a great deal of apathy about the situation.

chiefdave

mainly ranted about wasps being mentioned ...said you advertise show as home of the sky blues, response back was (had to laugh at this) "well it doesn't say is isn't the home of wasps either or something close to it).....called linnell by the name of clive and was given short shrift, stuart did get very arsey

CWR aren't in a strong position to complain about anyone using the wrong names. Can't remember a game where they have got the name of the opposition and players wrong!

He's got a point, if its the home of the Sky Blues stop banging on about Wasps and get our commentary back on DAB.

Nick

Administrator
Stuart was very arsey. He always is if he doesn't agree with you. Thinks his opinion is above the rest. Almost implied that most fans aren't bothered about wasps being here and that loads of cov fans go to wasps now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Remember when he came on here to have some beef?

They get angry when you disagree with them

zuni

got it by the nuts though being the only radio coverage...sure back in the day there was another radio station that covered the city...or is it me old age

stupot07

Yeah I remember that.

He was getting angry/arsey last week after the game when everyone was slating the performance, telling them they were wrong because we had 60%+ possession and more corners. Mowbray then came on and admitted we were woeful.

stupot07

got it by the nuts though being the only radio coverage...sure back in the day there was another radio station that covered the city...or is it me old age

Yes. It used to be on free radio (forgotten what it was called then) Benno used to do co-commentary.

Sick Boy

Hahaha ha will give it a listen

Sick Boy

Haha he is an utter moron. He also constantly claimed that those who didn't rate Thorn as a manger were clueless.

He is the presenter equivalent of Ken Delieu.

stupot07

That's I Mercia, how did I forget that!!

stupot07

I miss Rob Gourney.

Users who are viewing this thread