Tonights phone in. (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Any tasty gossip or feelings made known about juke and the current state of the club could anybody please let me know. I'm away with the family this weekend in devon so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Sub

somebody already said thorn needs to grow some balls and leave tell sisu to stick it basically

wingy

All we need is nasel Nigel now to wrap up another classic phone in..... 6.45pm and waiting...

Nigel was unfortunate enough to be born with a cleft palate and is a true skyblue ,cristine is a disabled fan of 48 years standing ,the abiding sentiment from tonights show is of fans turning their back on Sisu not the team or manager ,a course of action i'm close to myself ,next years season ticket sales are going to drop through the floor ,solely based on the downward direction Sisu's strategy is destined to deliver ,crowds of 7-8000 on a regular basis ,they've made their choice on how to run our team ,they'll reap the rewards

J

Jack Griffin

Well we've got Ian, so Nigel probably isn't too far away!! Here's hoping they conveniently run out of time :)

What was Christines issue over the badge? It's a one off commemorative badge FFS!

She was bitching about the retro badge probably replacing the multi-couloured one we have at the moment, but to be fair the club have handled the issue sensitively this time & if a 2 colour badge reduces cost I've no major gripe, first they made a retro shirt & tested the water.. I remember the old 70's badge with fondness, it was that awful rampaging elephant badge McGinnity tried to foist on the club that got everyones goat!

OK retro badge
bjb982.jpg

Pile of shit badge
00057CD1-D061-11E3-BF2980BFB6FA0000.jpg

Well that is my opinion, there are frankly bigger issues than a badge!

Last edited by a moderator:

kg82

Nigel was unfortunate enough to be born with a cleft palate and is a true skyblue ,cristine is a disabled fan of 48 years standing ,the abiding sentiment from tonights show is of fans turning their back on Sisu not the team or manager ,a course of action i'm close to myself ,next years season ticket sales are going to drop through the floor ,solely based on the downward direction Sisu's strategy is destined to deliver ,crowds of 7-8000 on a regular basis ,they've made their choice on how to run our team ,they'll reap the rewards

I know what you're saying mate, but just because of disability's or physical deformities it doesn't mean they can't be guilty of saying moronic things, sky blue through and through or not. I know I do sometimes, it's just saying things you're passionate about and not necassarilly thought out particularly well! Erm, also, an unfortunate choice of words there for Christine!

valiant15

Thanks for the info guys. Let's hope for 3 points against derby. We should have churcills speach read out before we kick off.

The soothsayer

Eakin's sex change operation announcement was a bit of a bombshell. week by sad week it is turning into a wake. im still waiting for the first guest to burst out crying.

The soothsayer

Mongs, short for mongol's, a shameful reference for people with downs syndrome.. I thought people had grown out of that kind of thing..pity.

CCFC123

Apologies if it appears insensitive. It does looking back but, somebody needs to tell Nigel to stop attracting attention by ringing up most weeks and courting flack every week and instead have a valid point when he calls in. Top marks for ringing in but soon they will stop putting him on unless he has a valid discussion. To ring up each wek with "Get up there and suppport the boys" is OK but not every week.

Grendel

What's worse these people phoning in to the local radio station to give their views or people on an Internet forum having a "serious" conversation about the club groundsharing at the Butts.

Or someone could ring in next week and say Freddie Eastwood is a proven goal scorer at this level. Even Clive will struggle to hold back the guffaws at that one.

torchomatic

mark82

Eakin's sex change operation announcement was a bit of a bombshell. week by sad week it is turning into a wake. im still waiting for the first guest to burst out crying.

Is the bit about Clive Eakin a joke. Have moved away from Cov so don't get to listen in so much now, and you never know these days!

Users who are viewing this thread