Tonight's midfield (2 Viewers)

CovScott88

With Sammy on International duty, Carl Baker banned and Deegs still injured, who do we want to see start in midfield tonight? Given our limited options, and the fact AT said he will play the strongest side, surely it could only be:

..........Gael.........
Thomas..........Bell
........Macca........

Either that or Cranie moves up to holding midfield from centre-half or Josh Ruffels plays.

Last edited:

Otis

Think Cranie into midfield would be a wise move. Either McPake or Wood can fill the vacant centre back role.

Woz01

Yeah put Cranie in front of the back four, that will be a good solid base to start from tonight

PhilWasn'tBabb

woow, it looks thin on the ground already doesn't, Bury had a good result at Huddersfield too, their not going to be a push over.

blueflint

dont fancy a diamond tonight think 4-3-3 would be better go for goals

Sky Blue M

I think Gaels natural position is in front of the back four so I would play him there, with Thomas and Ruffles either side of him and Bell at the tip. Sheff can fuck right off after saturday

Lord_Nampil

Easy question to answer Thomas will have to start and id also bring ROD in thats all i would change! I would like the Courtney Richards lad to be on the bench!!!

skyblueinBaku

Crainie in front of the back 4, Macca at the tip, Gael and either Bell or Thomas. Second game of the season and already we are starting to look threadbare.

pusbccfc

Apparently gael can play anywhere according to the academy manager

J

Jack Griffin

Crainie in front of the back 4, Macca at the tip, Gael and either Bell or Thomas. Second game of the season and already we are starting to look threadbare.

You think this is bad, wait till Xmas!

I think it will be 5-3-2, best way to get the more experienced players in the side & Cameron provides cover from the bench.

......................Dunn............................
Christie-Keogh-Cranie-Wood-Hussey
............Bell-Bigirimanna-McSheff........
..................Juke-ROD/Platt................

My prediction.

* Edited because I posted stupid formation details (as can be seen below), why do I do things like that, surreal brain disconnect!

Last edited by a moderator:

Waldorf

You think this is bad, wait till Xmas!

I think it will be 4-3-3, best way to get the more experienced players in the side & Cameron provides cover from the bench.

......................Dunn............................
Christie-Keogh-Cranie-Wood-Hussey
............Bell-Bigirimanna-McSheff........
..................Juke-ROD/Platt................

My prediction.

Except that's 5-3-2!

silly si14

Imo i put gael at just behind the back two hes a great passer and could hopefuly suply a few good balls to the strikers

shmmeee

For me:

Murphy
Christie McPake Wood Hussey
Bigirimana
Thomas Bell
McSheffrey
Juke ROD

S: Dunn, Cranie, Keogh, Ruffles, Wilson (if it's 7 subs we're fucked lol)

CovScott88

For me:

Murphy
Christie McPake Wood Hussey
Bigirimana
Thomas Bell
McSheffrey
Juke ROD

S: Dunn, Cranie, Keogh, Ruffles, Wilson (if it's 7 subs we're fucked lol)

Yeah it is 7 subs mate.

I'm going for:

.....................Murphy.....................
Christie.....Keogh.....Wood.....Hussey
......................Cranie.....................
.............Thomas........Bell...............
...................McSheffrey.................
.........O'Donovan.......Jutkiewicz.......

Subs - Dunn, McPake, Bigirimana, Ruffels, Jeffers, Wilson, Platt(if fit)/Phillips.

SkyBluePryce

----------Gael-------
Thomas ---- Bell
------Wilson?-------

Not sure what he's like but heard good things about him, is he ready or is to much of a risk playing 3 youth players in the middle. However Gael is by the look of it one of our best players (i know its a bit soon) he was the only player who didn't seem phased by the game on saturday he has by the look of it (only seen him once) an old head on his young shoulders.

J

Jack Griffin

From what they say on Radio, I got it nearly right. ROD & Wood in for Baker & Clingan, but Murph still in goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread