Tonight's games (1 Viewer)

Ipswich vs middlesborough
Leicester vs FOREST
Peterborough vs West Ham
PORTSMOUTH vs Hull
Palace vs DONCASTER

So these are the games in hand tonight, obviously nobody can overtake us but if Pompey and Doncaster win it will certainly put us under a bit more pressure!

If Nottingham Forest win I feel this will see them safe so let's hope for a Leicester win!

I know we control our own fate and we must win our games before looking at other results but if those 3 lose our position will be much stronger.

PUSB

Paxman II

I think fester will beat Forest...but then again.

Pompey has a tough one with Hull still looking at play offs quite easily. But Hull's form dipping slightly of late. Maybe a draw.

At the end of the day makes no difference really...we just have to do what we have to do and we will stay up.

hill83

Got a feeling they will all go our way tonight.

Leicester are good at home as are Palace.
Portsmouth will probably be a draw.

We all know that anything can happen in this league though. Massive night for us even though we aren't playing.

1nilandwe...

I can see potentially all three picking up points tonight. In their position we'd be looking at Hull at home and Palace away as places to pick up points and Portsmouth and Donny will be thinking no differently. And anything can happen in a derby, especially with how inconsistant Leicester are. To be honest, I wouldn't mind if Forest won, so long as they beat Bristol City when they play each other.

kg82

I can see potentially all three picking up points tonight. In their position we'd be looking at Hull at home and Palace away as places to pick up points and Portsmouth and Donny will be thinking no differently. And anything can happen in a derby, especially with how inconsistant Leicester are. To be honest, I wouldn't mind if Forest won, so long as they beat Bristol City when they play each other.

Completely agree. Could probably do with Forest losing for the very reason you've put at the end. If they feel they're safe they may slack off in games like that.

sky_blue_up_north

At least after tonight all the games in hand are out of the way, so we can look at the table more objectively

flammablepiss

Facebook User

Spagbol

Are P'boro out of it yet? They have us and Forest away to play, I can see them getting dragged in if we have positve results!!!:thinking about:

The CableGuy

Pompey were always gonna go for it tonight, especially after Saturday. Their manager was looking for a reaction tonight and so far, he's got it.

kg82

I'm not so sure about P'boro, I think they need one more win.

On a side not, comedy own goal in the Sunderland-Everton match!!

Astute

Pompey beat Brum 4-1. lose to us and now are outplaying Hull. How well are we really playing at the moment as we are 5 games unbeaten?

Users who are viewing this thread