Tonight's Game (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

amount of goals 2-2

amount of fans - 1635

amount of pies sold - 210

amount of pints thrown at tim - 0

moving back to your home town - priceless

hill83

Got us on an accumulator. Already regretting it.

Coventry to win
Celtic to win
Nurnberg V Stuttgart - both to score
Austria Vienna V Salzburg - both to score
Liverpool - Over 2.5 goals

Got 12/1

stupot07

2-2 I think. Wilson double.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

torchomatic

Hopefully a win.

The Gentleman

The first thing we should be concentrating on is a clean sheet, then not conceding a penalty and then whatever happens from that is a bonus. Hopefully a Wilson brace will seal it for us but then we are Coventry so god knows.

fernandopartridge

Hopefully a 2-1 win. I think we need to come out quickly, get ahead and just relax. Don't do what we did on Saturday and pile men forward in the hunt for more goals.

Skyblue4u

I'll be watching Masterchef and will check out the finial score later if I remember. Feeling like a lot on here just fed up to the back teeth with it all

ollyservetta

hard to call ,the next two games are must wins in my mind ,think we have the players going forward ,wether they get a chance is all down to SP,our big problem is our defence ,well middle two.so SP gets another midfielder in on loan ,?,chasing the game last wk, mousa gets taken of and again the celtic lad misses out ,.id like to say 3,1 /4,2 win ,but who knows ,c,mon city

skybluetony176

whats the chances of more fans doing selfies in front off fisher tonight while holding up some sort of protest message, as per the young lady the other week?

if nothing else its funny.

fernandopartridge

What about if the person is throwing a pint over him whilst taking the picture (not encouraging anyone to do it by the way as it would be a total waste of very watered down beer).

I hope you're not advocating:

- attending Sixfields

- buying beer and putting money in Fisher's sky rocket

wingy

Todays CT question to the manager ,

FANS ASK
@SkyBlueJimbo asks: “Why have we signed a midfielder when we need a experienced striker?”
Steven Pressley replied: I want both but at the moment I can’t get an experienced striker – if I could he’d be in the building tomorrow because the resources are there and we’ve been trying since January.
“The trouble is that there’s very little out there – it’s near-enough impossible at the moment.
“Chuba Akpom returned because I felt his situation, spending half of his time with Arsenal and half with us, didn’t allow him to concentrate on his role here. And just now we need people who are absolutely committed to this team.”

How about Adam Rooney who was released In the window ,gone to Aberdeen and on fire??

SkyBlue_Bear83

Todays CT question to the manager ,

FANS ASK
@SkyBlueJimbo asks: “Why have we signed a midfielder when we need a experienced striker?”
Steven Pressley replied: I want both but at the moment I can’t get an experienced striker – if I could he’d be in the building tomorrow because the resources are there and we’ve been trying since January.
“The trouble is that there’s very little out there – it’s near-enough impossible at the moment.
“Chuba Akpom returned because I felt his situation, spending half of his time with Arsenal and half with us, didn’t allow him to concentrate on his role here. And just now we need people who are absolutely committed to this team.”

How about Adam Rooney who was released In the window ,gone to Aberdeen and on fire??
Why would Aberdeen allow him to go out on loan when he is on fire for them?

SkyBlue_Bear83

We missed him when he was released ,a point about resources and availability.

Ah fair enough, thought you meant about bringing him in now.

Maybe Pressley wasn't interested, he used to play in Scotland so I assume Pressley was aware of him.

wingy

Ah fair enough, thought you meant about bringing him in now.

Maybe Pressley wasn't interested, he used to play in Scotland so I assume Pressley was aware of him.

If nothing else i'd say he was capable for our div and would have been free IIRC ,so another LC bring In free bring on sell on next year ,makes you wonder just what resources are available?

Users who are viewing this thread