Tonight's CWR phone in.... (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Dave Boddy says there is no plan B.
I'm not particularly hopeful given what he said tonight. I missed the Wasps interview. Anyone tell me if that was a little more conciliatory ?

ccfcway

Just like wasps can still negotiate with the club on the rental whilst court action continues as they have done it before, the FL could allow the club to move outside cov as they have done it before as well.

No, I don’t want that, but it would be crazy not to look for a plan B if the club really did believe there was even the slightest possibility that we don’t get an extension at the Ricoh

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Nuneaton definitely a no no. He really put the onus on wasps
Strangely Clive kept speaking to him as if he had the power to do something about the court action. There was no distinction between his position at CCFC and Otium . "Why can't you do this, stop that ? etc. Dave Boddy then seemed to clarify both his and Tim Fisher's position, but its a fag paper between Otium and CCFC from what it sounded. Both he and Fisher can do nothing...apparently.

Nick

Administrator
Just like wasps can still negotiate with the club on the rental whilst court action continues as they have done it before, the FL could allow the club to move outside cov as they have done it before as well.

No, I don’t want that, but it would be crazy not to look for a plan B if the club really did believe there was even the slightest possibility that we don’t get an extension at the Ricoh
I doubt they would come out and say they have some ground tours booked just yet.

Nick

Administrator
Strangely Clive kept speaking to him as if he had the power to do something about the court action. There was no distinction between his position at CCFC and Otium . "Why can't you do this, stop that ? etc. Dave Boddy then seemed to clarify both his and Tim Fisher's position, but its a fag paper between Otium and CCFC from what it sounded.
Surely cwr know that they are helpless? Why would they ask boddy why doesn't he stop it etc?

It isn't about his position at ccfc and otium, its about his position at sisu

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Surely cwr know that they are helpless?
Well I was surprised that Clive launched in with "why can't you stop the court action " and DB didn't actually stop him in his tracks there and then.

ccfcway

I doubt they would come out and say they have some ground tours booked just yet.

Couldn’t agree more. Exactly the same as doubting wasps will come out and say “of course we will negotiate an extension in rental agreement” .

It’s a game of chess and the fans are being used as pawns

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Anyone hear what Clint Eastwood said ?

Otis

I bloody hope there IS a plan B and that's just a ploy in saying there isn't from him.

Last edited:

cc84cov

I bloody hope there IS a plan B and that's just a plot in saying there isn't from him.
I don’t think their is not when these clowns are at the helm doubt they know what plan B means,I think sisu think Wasps will bow to fan etc pressure and give us another year while they carry on appealing for the next 10 years.

Otis

I think Wasps WILL give us another year, knowing that if they didn't it could very much backfire on them.

I have asked before, I wonder what City fans who are also Wasps fans would feel if no deal was made.

Surely they would be very unhappy with Wasps. I know I would be.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How did he clear it up and explain?
He used a damp cloth and then got a dustpan and brush out sharpish. He said the bloke next to him got up and accidentally knocked the caviar all over the floor. Typically blaming others.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I think Wasps WILL give us another year, knowing that if they didn't it could very much backfire on them.

I have asked before, I wonder what City fans who are also Wasps fans would feel if no deal was made.

Surely they would be very unhappy with Wasps. I know I would be.

I’m sure they’ll find another franchise to support to fill the CCFC gap.

fernandopartridge

Strangely Clive kept speaking to him as if he had the power to do something about the court action. There was no distinction between his position at CCFC and Otium . "Why can't you do this, stop that ? etc. Dave Boddy then seemed to clarify both his and Tim Fisher's position, but its a fag paper between Otium and CCFC from what it sounded. Both he and Fisher can do nothing...apparently.
Boddy is an employee, he's not a company director. He has nothing to do with SISU.

dazed&confused

Dave Boddy says there is no plan B.
I'm not particularly hopeful given what he said tonight. I missed the Wasps interview. Anyone tell me if that was a little more conciliatory ?

When the big decisions get made, there's always a Plan B. There's too much of other people's money at stake for there not to be. It may be something known only to people above his pay-grade, but trust me, there's a Plan B, and probably a Plan C and Plan D as well.

SISU may be a lot of things, but they aren't fools. Plan B may not be very palatable, it might even be embarrassing, but it's there all the same.

Coming back from Northampton and renting at the Ricoh was a Plan B.

wince

Sit back relax ,nothing is going to happen for the next couple of months , until the courst make a decision, then everyone can decide who to blame/target, until then go and watch if you go, stay away if you stay away , but don't waste time and energy in the meantime as nothing is going to happen till the courts speak

Sbarcher

Keep Plan B. Think he’s pretty shit.

Nick

Administrator
CCFC and Man City are both football clubs - but not quite the same thing!

See you at dawn!

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Nick Eastwood: "CCFC have a decision to make and they have made their decision".

So why not reply "It isn't CCFC's decision and you know full well".

"People understand our approach is reasonable" "People largely agree with us"

Like I said, far too easy for them to just throw things out, not back them up and have public drooling over them.

Users who are viewing this thread