Tonight v Rugby Town (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

Couldn't see this anywhere, Anyone going tonight?

I guess it will be a youngish team again but maybe see a little more or Sordell, is Kwame fit yet?

BlueElephant

Should be a good turnout from the Rugby Sky Blue faithful.

Hoping to see a few names tonight and not just our academy squad. Also hoping Mowbray will be there as he lives in the area.

Terry Gibson's perm

What time is the kick off tonight as I might drive down and bring my little boy fit his first game

tomcrin

Hi. Hopefully a few of you will make it down this evening. Kick off is at 19.30. Admission is £5/£3. Alcohol can be drunk pitch side in plastic glasses which is mainly terracing but there is a seated stand which holds 550. Drinks from the bar are avg pub prices and food will be AV from the kiosk. Would think Tony Mowbray will be in attendance as he lives very local. Lots of the valley fans have Coventry as their second team so it will be an interesting night. A player you may be aware of is our new Captain Andy Goodings.

Nick

Administrator
Just merged the 2 threads.

I guess this will be the kids like the Leamington match last year.

Any updates appreciated though, can't make it tonight :(

BlueElephant

Parking is very limited - it can flow down to the astro turf but once that's full there's parking down by the council football pitches.

Nick

Administrator
The Manager is set to field a mixture of first-team and youth players, with the squad having come through a tough week of pre-season training out in Austria last week.

I was expecting it to be just the kids like it usually is with an XI.

Terry Gibson's perm

In the ground, nice little ground I could see us here with a bit of investment not sure about the road in though

tomcrin

Parking is free and we've had a couple of 1,000 crowds in the past and they've fitted in easily. Have a good night.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just a squad list, it looks a strong group tudgay is out there. 2 kelly Evans and a Haynes and Jones but I don't recognise many of the faces

Last edited:

stupot07

Coventry City XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Di. Kelly-Evans, Harries, Leahy, Whitmore, Shipley, Stevenson, Maycock, G. Thomas, Spence, Tudgay (C).

Subs: Addai (GK), Gadzhev, Haynes, Dev. Kelly-Evans, Sayoud, J. Jones, Lameiras, Hickman, Bayliss, Thompson.

Rugby Town: TBC

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread