Tonight predictions and where you watching the game? (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
I fancy us in this one...1 - 2 city, just had barbie/party at weekend, so have plenty of booze to pile into :claping hands:

skyblueinBaku

At home - I'll try one of the streaming websites suggested on another thread. Plenty of beer in the fridge. I think it will end as a 2-0 win for us. You are welcome to come and help me drink the beer, Rich but it's a long drive for you to Dorset.

egastap

Also at home....watching on the tv. It's gonna be a 2:45 pm ko here so I should have closed the pool by then. I'll have a nice cup of rosie ready and watch them draw.....methinks 1-1 today.

EDIT: Nah,.....it's peeing down outside....not going out today!

Last edited:

n1xon

ill be at home trying my hardest not to shout at the telly as my baby girl will be in bed by then. gunna say 0-2 im feeling optimistic

LastGarrison

1-1 and after 3 days solid on the lash and not making it into work today I think I'll just watch it at home rather than going on Monday club.

kg82

1-1 and after 3 days solid on the lash and not making it into work today I think I'll just watch it at home rather than going on Monday club.

Stag do on Saturday night - drank enough for 3 days solid! I somehow feel worse today than yesterday! And for this reason I will also be staying at home and watching it there! I don't do predictions, it's like the kiss of death. I can also put a player in my fantasy team who's on an unbelievable scoring run and guarantee they'll not score while they're in there!

Paxman II

I entered 1-3 to City on the prediction league and I will stick with it.
Ipswich are an unhappy bunch at the moment under Jewell as expectations were high.
Bullard is the obvious threat we need to deal with if playing. Do that and we can pull it off I feel with perhaps and hopeful Cody gets his first of many to come!
As I said before, after good results against fancied teams now would be a fairly crucial time to make our mark. can we do that is the question being asked?

PS. Just looked at their squad and names like Chopra, Nathan Ellington, Jason Scotland, Colin Healy, Lee Bowyer, Tommy Smith, Carlos Edwards, Emmanuel-Thomas... make me wonder why either they are all past it and journeymen on a pay wagon (which I suspect) or they will eventually click and someone be in for a good hiding! oops!!

I'm going for Ipswich 1 CCFC 2 (as in my prediction choice) and letting my heart rule my head, as always, although I did get the 2-0 against Watford right and 3 points for the PD - currently 9th at moment.

Going to watch the match on the big screen at my local club in the next village - assured it will be a full house and I will quaff a few Nigerian lagers as well to cheer us onto victory

PUSB

wingy

Win by two goals ,Mcdonald being excanary sure to bag one ,thirteenth place up for grabs,heaven:)

pusbccfc

1-1 and around a hour away for getting there.
Worried that I will be on of 50 there, but I was assured on saturday that 100 had been sold?

kg82

Stag do on Saturday night - drank enough for 3 days solid! I somehow feel worse today than yesterday! And for this reason I will also be staying at home and watching it there! I don't do predictions, it's like the kiss of death. I can also put a player in my fantasy team who's on an unbelievable scoring run and guarantee they'll not score while they're in there!

This was my stance 3 hours ago. I'm now on the piss tonight. Cheers will power :facepalm:

bamalamafizzfazz

Wish I was at the Devon Arms in Tenerife!

Convinced my boys to head to Maison for a change. Hoping for a good atmosphere. Either way I'm off work so plenty of beers just hope I don't end up at the Kasbah later lol.

Happy with a point but think we have been unlucky this season and think its going to change over the next few games.

2-1 City!

The Reverend Skyblue

Beer nicely chilled and raring to go.We won last season and they are very dodgy at the back so i'm going for a 2-1 win for the skyblues.
I also predict that after we win tonight Paul Jewel will be down the jobcentre in the morning. I used to love going to Portman Road with my Dad but since he died I have'nt been, but i do remember that apart from last season we don't have a very good record there.
Two goals for Super Mac

The Rev

Astute

Not been home from work for long. Wife is going out. At home with kids watching it myself. 2-1 Cov

CovLis86

Im feeling a 1-1 which i still think would be a good result. Going to head up town to watch it on my todd :( Not too many Cov fans living in Devon.

6 Generations

Sitting by my pool in sunny Orlando, sipping Bud Light and looking forward to watching another assured Sky Blue performance on my laptop

with the assistance of the quite brilliant Slingbox, which allows me to control my Sky box from England.

We will win 2-1, but we could have done with Deegan being fit, so that he could snap Chopra in half.

I detest that cheat as much as Bellend.:claping hands:

torchomatic

In me jim-jams watching on Sky HD. I didn't realise how many good players Ipswich have got. We need to be at our best tonight.

skybluesben

My prediction is for us to win 3-0 and for sisu to piss off! :blue::blue::blue::blue::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

watching at home!

PUSB!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread