Tomorrow's game (1 Viewer)

Sutty

What do we reckon?

Barnsley have drawn 5 in a row, we've drawn 4 of our last 6. Draw again then? Will AT keep faith in the diamond or will we continue with the 4-2-3-1 that finished the game against Blackpool?

I reckon we'll go:

-------------Murphy-------------
Keogh--Cameron--Cranie--Hussey
------------Clingan--------------
------Thomas-----Bell-----------
-----------McSheffrey-----------
-------McDonald--Jutkiewicz-----

Deegan's probably not fit enough to start just yet, as much as I'd like to see him in the team from the start. Also reckon he'll keep faith with Hussey, wanting to give Christie the rest he didn't get fully in midweek.

Cody in for O'Donovan will be our only change I think. ROD worked hard and earned a fair amount of credit on Tuesday but I get the impression AT really believes Cody and Juke is a fruitful partnership waiting to happen.

If we play like we did in the second half on Tuesday I reckon we've got a good chance of 3 points at a ground where we've generally had some success in recent years. Here's hoping.

PUSB

brinner

i fancy our chances tomw and think we will win. :claping hands:

so we will probly lose :thinking about:

TheOldFive

Given we have a midfield with the pace of an asthmatic ant why not put Christie on the right? Unencumbered with the responsibility to track back (Leave Keogh at RB or they could overlap each other). Clingan to the left to give Hussey some help; Thomas at the bottom of the diamond under orders to hold and feed. McSheff at the Diamond Tip. Deeghan to come on for whatever time he has in his legs 2nd half. Give David Bell a little rest. For a couple of years. Simples.

Paxman II

I think Christie gives us the more attacking option with much needed pace. yes McDonald should start after they have worked on him this last 10 days or the question would be "what did we buy him for then"?
I would like to see Biggi back alongside Clingan. They play off each other well.
Macca must produce or take an early bath. Deagan will come on regardless after his heroics the other night and may even start. the problem we have is width so Christie would help that and put Macca out wide left if Deagan comes in....
If I was brave as you need to be sometimes I would start with Cameron and Mcpake and drop Cranie and Keogh to the bench.

wingy

Would give clive a go tommorow,keith hills been tracking us all season and is expecting more of the same ,he's got young defenders and i reckon he could unsettle them

Users who are viewing this thread