Tomorrow's crowd (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

I expect it will be the biggest of the season so far expect 2,000 - 2,500 cov fans. Its half-term, we are on good form, I will be listening on the radio in deepest Cov.

Steve.B50

Agree !!

I think you are about right, due to the way we are playing and children off school numbers will be up on normal.

Would normally watch from the Hill but going to Twickenham tomorrow.

To those who watch from the Hill, have fun and enjoy.

bigfatronssba

Yeah tomorrow would have been one of the ones Fisher was expecting 7k for.

Whatever we get tomorrow is about the most we will ever get in Northampton.

ajsccfc

Is Wolves at home a Saturday one whenever it is? That might be a contender for the title if so.

Monners

I think the attendance will be higher for reasons stated by others. As long as we don't packed the place out then fine

ajsccfc

If we keep up current form that could end up an important game so that might be a relatively bumper crowd. Ideally high 20s at the Ricoh.

Walking Bird

Everybodies personal choice whether they go or not but i hope theres no significant increase cause i couldn't bare to think of Fishers smug grin as the stands fill up around him..

chiefdave

If we keep up current form that could end up an important game so that might be a relatively bumper crowd. Ideally high 20s at the Ricoh.

that could be a great game at the Rioch if both sides still had something to play for. They could fill a 6K allocation and we could get 20K home fans in. Hopefully we'll be back home by then and not still pissing about in Northampton.

skybluelee

I respect more the people who went from the beginning than those that are weakening because we're playing well.

'Home' fans won't be higher than 2,200. The boycott is still strong.

DaleM

Tomorrows Crowd.......................................Is going to be.......................Shit

Matty_CCFC

I respect more the people who went from the beginning than those that are weakening because we're playing well.

'Home' fans won't be higher than 2,200. The boycott is still strong.

Must agree with you on this, those who have weakend and started to go now have little respect from me, those who went from start have some.

bigfatronssba

Looking forward to it, onwards and upwards!

Nice, quiet, relaxing day out for you.

We all need time away from the hustle and bustle every now and then.

Sky Blue Harry H

Keep calm and carry on boys (and girls) - whatever the turnout tomorrow, it's not going to be part of times half a dozen or so sell outs TF stated.Only game he's got a chance of is the Wolves game and that's if they let the yam yams buy the place out. Fill up the away grounds - they are/will get the message.

letsallsingtogether

Don't beleive he knows too much about football never participates on any treads where we do talk about football. :thinking about:

We know you are going.
In future I will assume you are so no need to inform me.
Any other contributions about the football or events I would be interested in but perhaps leave that to others, eh?

letsallsingtogether

I believe they are expecting about 3000 tomorrow? better leave early as there might be a crush to get in.

edgy

You are in the minority of fans but have a good day.

I know and thanks. 3 points & I will.

Couldn't give a shit what the attendance is. I'm not going to piss you boycotters off. I'm not going to throw my support to SISU or their tactics. I'm going to give Pressley & the players support they deserve.

Nick

Administrator
We know you are going.
In future I will assume you are so no need to inform me.
Any other contributions about the football or events I would be interested in but perhaps leave that to others, eh?

I assume you are going to say the same to people who post they are going to the hill every week?

bigfatronssba

Its not just this thread why are you always going on about the people on the hill never any positivity but get 24 outside the council house and youre over them like a rash:facepalm:

Those 24 forced Ann Lucas into a complete U turn you know. In fact they are so powerful they caused her to have a premonition a week before it so she could have a statement ready in time.

Nick

Administrator
Its not just this thread why are you always going on about the people on the hill never any positivity but get 24 outside the council house and youre over them like a rash:facepalm:

Where have I been over them? He asked somebody to stop saying he was going to games because he didn't agree so I said I assume it is the same for people who say they are going to the hill every week?

I fail to see how that is negative?

Users who are viewing this thread