Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Should be a fun day if your going tomorrow not only playing the lovely millwall but leicester away to west ham aswell keep safe people.

rupert_bear

Millwall and West Ham clash regularly still live in the old days unfortunately. Can be a bit hairy at the Elephant and Castle station and the old bill are on top so be good, don't want to be saddled with banning orders which are handed out like sweeties in London.

Fray Bentos

Millwall's not all that bad. It's next to a sewage works, which is appropriate, but it's no Green Street. I live nearby so I can sledge them next week!

chiefdave

Millwall and West Ham clash regularly still live in the old days unfortunately. Can be a bit hairy at the Elephant and Castle station and the old bill are on top so be good, don't want to be saddled with banning orders which are handed out like sweeties in London.

You can avoid Elephant and Castle if you tube to London Bridge and then get the overground to South Bermondsey. There's a walkway from the station directly to the away supporters entrance so there's practically zero chance of any bother if you use that.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Should be a fun day if your going tomorrow not only playing the lovely millwall but leicester away to west ham aswell keep safe people.

Not big bad Leicester , stoke are in town to its going to be blood bath :facepalm: Who arranged this madness chill bud it's not the 80's the only people who go to football looking for a fight these days are the police

shy_tall_knight

My 18 year old son wanted to go with a few mates but I talked him out of it. When I was his age in the 80s there was frequent trouble so I was better prepared IMO to spot it and try to avoid it. Today football is a much safer however I'd still be wary of Millwall, Cardiff, Portsmouth & Leeds away.

LB87ccfc

Us at Millwall - Arrive via Euston
Leicester at West Ham - Arrive 5 mins down the road at Kings Cross
Stoke at Spurs - Arrive Euston
Cardiff at QPR...

What could possibly go wrong....

ccfc92

Us at Millwall - Arrive via Euston
Leicester at West Ham - Arrive 5 mins down the road at Kings Cross
Stoke at Spurs - Arrive Euston
Cardiff at QPR...

What could possibly go wrong....

What's wrong with Cardiff? Do they cause much trouble?

Astute

What's wrong with Cardiff? Do they cause much trouble?

They are fine most of the time. But they have been known to hold a grudge from previous encounters.

I go in with them at their end as my relatives are STH's. Last time they were all giving me bad stick until we scored a late equaliser. I was the only one in the whole stand celebrating like a lunatic :D Not all appreciated it but I got out in one piece.

ccfc92

They are fine most of the time. But they have been known to hold a grudge from previous encounters.

I go in with them at their end as my relatives are STH's. Last time they were all giving me bad stick until we scored a late equaliser. I was the only one in the whole stand celebrating like a lunatic :D Not all appreciated it but I got out in one piece.

Which were? Genuine question btw :)

The Lurker

Having a fry-up, meeting train station at 8 with 4 cans of Stella. Pub by half 10, going to be a messy day and 3 points to sky blues

Users who are viewing this thread