Tomorrow is the start !!! (1 Viewer)

CarpyCov84

Monday Tomorrow....after Fridays revelation is anyone optimistic the football league have grown some balls & backbone & are ready to do what's right along with Paul Appleton ???

RFC

Team & Management issues far more important IMHO. Time to get behind the 'Lad's', looking forward to next weekend. Bring on Preston, we're scoring goals for fun! PUSB!

Voice_of_Reason

Monday Tomorrow....after Fridays revelation is anyone optimistic the football league have grown some balls & backbone & are ready to do what's right along with Paul Appleton ???

email them along the following lines

" Dear Mr Clarke,
Following the Football League's admittance that it's administrative process contained many serious errors (which you have known about since March but for some reason the Football League chose not to disclose it then!) it is only fair and just that the administrative proceedures start again and that the other bidders for Coventry City Football Club Limited have an opportunity to re consider submitting another offer based on the correct information now being supplied to the Administrator.

Also, the Football League has a golden opportunity to stand up to companies such as SISU, not just for Coventry City, but to prove to the other 71 league clubs should similar situations occur.

Yours sincerely

to [email protected]

Paxman II

I suggest people go back and read the FL's original properly statement before calling for anything. Talk about clutching at straws.

Voice_of_Reason

I suggest people go back and read the FL's original properly statement before calling for anything. Talk about clutching at straws.

Paxman -- you are far to ready to criticize others for their well meaning intentions. I will clutch at ANYTHING, no matter how trivial you and others might think it is. Why ? " I'll fight till the game is won" - I clutch at any straw !

Paxman II

Paxman -- you are far to ready to criticize others for their well meaning intentions. I will clutch at ANYTHING, no matter how trivial you and others might think it is. Why ? " I'll fight till the game is won" - I clutch at any straw !

There is no well meaning intention here though is there? Like I said go back and read the original statement from the FL. This incessant pouring over every minor inflection in the hope it brings about some magical other solution is bordering on paranoia.
Moan all you like, complain all you like but do it with fact based reality not just a belief you hold on to just to justify your own viewpoint.

If you truly believe there is some legal reason why there should be a complete turnaround and a new process as you say then give me that argument?

ian lollipop

email them along the following lines

" Dear Mr Clarke,
Following the Football League's admittance that it's administrative process contained many serious errors (which you have known about since March but for some reason the Football League chose not to disclose it then!) it is only fair and just that the administrative proceedures start again and that the other bidders for Coventry City Football Club Limited have an opportunity to re consider submitting another offer based on the correct information now being supplied to the Administrator.

Also, the Football League has a golden opportunity to stand up to companies such as SISU, not just for Coventry City, but to prove to the other 71 league clubs should similar situations occur.

Yours sincerely

to [email protected]

that's great but you should mention it should be a independent administrator not appleton

jaytskyblue

Who can object to more scrutiny of the murky goings on at our club?.
The more the better.
Paxman you may get 'facts' by encouraging more scrutiny and more transparency....

Last edited:

ajsccfc

What do we want? Vertebrae and testicles!

When do we want them? Some time in the next three years!

jesus-wept

Not sure what the football league can do re. Paul Appleton, if anything can be changed I would think that is the property of the courts and will only come about if an official complaint is made surely.

Voice_of_Reason

There is no well meaning intention here though is there? Like I said go back and read the original statement from the FL. This incessant pouring over every minor inflection in the hope it brings about some magical other solution is bordering on paranoia.
Moan all you like, complain all you like but do it with fact based reality not just a belief you hold on to just to justify your own viewpoint.

I refer you to ACL's statement Pax !

If you truly believe there is some legal reason why there should be a complete turnaround and a new process as you say then give me that argument?

mark82

Team & Management issues far more important IMHO. Time to get behind the 'Lad's', looking forward to next weekend. Bring on Preston, we're scoring goals for fun! PUSB!

More important than the team coming back to Coventry? Most definitely not.

Paxman II

All that matters is what the FL have said in their statement. What ACL or SISU has to say has no influence on what the FL have already determined. Case closed.

Next. Or shall we actually start supporting the team for a change?

Voice_of_Reason

All that matters is what the FL have said in their statement. What ACL or SISU has to say has no influence on what the FL have already determined. Case closed.

Next. Or shall we actually start supporting the team for a change?

Not one penny more for me Paxman ! Rather than argue on here, let's wait and see if ACL challenge the liquidation in the High Court. I think (not know) that they have a case. ok ?

Snozz_is_god

As yet the club CCFCLTD are still in administration, not liquidated despite most the press running with the liquidation story. When they do liquidate the club CCFCLtd, then I expect the legal challenges, but that'll take months.

Matty_CCFC

I for one will not give up the fight,regardless of what happens this week I will never ever go to a game outside of Coventry.

blueflint

go away and support your idol JOY

Users who are viewing this thread